OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

^ how are u still on his meat
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

^^

Who says I'm hating, just after you were fronting you @#%$ off and got exposed by him you still on it like no tommorow

K-town does his thing, but after you got owned by him you still, "hey ktown, yo ktown, will you marry my ktown?"
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

you guys need to chill......quit acting a fool before you get this thread deaded for everyone else.

go out and play or something.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

lets see more pics.

just to back up a bit, tv johnny makes this!? :wow:
eek.gif

id cop! maybe change the color scheme with the diamonds to keep from looking exactly like kanyes, but then again, that looks pretty cold as is...
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

lol at "robert" aka 45airj...i cosign about u gettin exposed. hop off man
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

yall talking to me? :lol:
laugh.gif
whatever...

i always thought kanyes chain was sick.
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

k-town who takes all these pics of you, do you have someone follow you around with a camera?

yeh man, thanks for the compliments..... the I-10 piece was a problem last night. it shined out everyone and anyone's piece.

it's huge and heavy, all jokes aside, I woke up with a headache this morning...

but thanks.
and yeh, I was on the 110 today gettin off at slauson, I always am.

I'm again, just tryin to live decent peoples.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

haha i knew it K TOWN !!! anyone can talk @#%$ but i dont give a @#%$!
cuz i aint a hater sorry nters ! :D
happy.gif

yea i saw a blue hat you was wearing cool alright latez

oh yea KTOWN just out of curiosity how much does that I-10 piece weigh? 300 grams??? or more?

I-10 PIECE IS SKEE'S? WHERE'D I SAY THAT?

THE I-10 PIECE IS MINE, MY STORES..... I'M ROCKIN IT NOW, GOT A PHOTO SHOOT FOR BALLIN MAGAZINE, SO I'LL ROCK IT 2MORO.

driving down slauson in a bentley isnt the smartest thing to do. i hope u have heater with u. i know them bentleys have secret compartments and @#%$.

really? fam, I'm in the streets everyday like they my office. I'm in South Central and Skid Row everyday, that's where I work, thats where I ride. that's where I make my bread.

but certain areas in Watts, I can't enter and all over the jungles.

Quote:
i forget just where exactly 10 ends eastwards....might be even further out even than AZ or NV

All the way through San Antonio to Houston to Florida.

K-town, those canarys in that Jacob are too sick! Them earrings shining too.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Back
Top Bottom