OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

:smh:
nono.gif
My goodness Ben :lol:
laugh.gif

I never knew the Freeway piece was THAT brolic the thing is 10X bigger than Young Jeezy's USDA piece.

YEP, IT'S SERIOUS. I HAD TO GO HARD LAST NIGHT...... LOTS OF CELEBS, HAD TO SHOW THEM WHO THE BO$$ HOGG WAS. THE WHIP GAME WAS SO SINCERE LAST NIGHT TOO. JUST HAVIN FUN. CAN I LIVE? LMAO
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

BEN, whats up with the rumor that Dre's not have any part on Game's album?
I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

i can't take/post more pics b/c i sold them a while ago. I got them from TV Johnny a few yeears ago.
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns

I aint hating but I dont see whats the big deal with that I-10 piece, dude just got a damn freeway sign >D
grin.gif
. Its actually kinda ugly IMO, it shines like crazy though. I still dont think anyone is seeing Nigo on his worst day.

I got a question for K, how you stay protected out there on the streets. I mean you workin your hustle with that shine, do you roll deep?

I hate to see something happen man, you comin up big on the legit tip with your knowledge of jewelry. Much props.
I want to carry my cross daily...

haha yea u betta not enter the jungles or grap st...you'll drive in with a bentely and drive out in a 89 civic..lol

Quote:
I aint hating but I dont see whats the big deal with that I-10 piece, dude just got a damn freeway sign . Its actually kinda ugly IMO, it shines like crazy though. I still dont think anyone is seeing Nigo on his worst day.

everypost i see from you is some form of hate.
"Hov's a livin legend and I'll tell you why
Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov's still alive"

K-town...you da man...keep doin what you do....seems like you are a dude who works hard, so no hate from me...

anyways, this pic is just cause we all love Rick Ross.....I wonder if he got the chain from Noreaga?

Quote:
but certain areas in Watts, I can't enter and all over the jungles.

My area :smh:
nono.gif
And dudes were questioning me on here in NH's stickup post tryin' to find out if I really got robbed. I ain't make that @#%$ up! :smh:
nono.gif

[/center]
[/b]​

JACOB_MONSTER.jpg

Ok...this is one of the SICKEST pieces in this thread.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

like i said before, i usually ain't hot on crazy ice & whatnot, incl Jacob watches, but i seriously can not stop looking at that black + canary bezel jumpoff.

mutha is real sporty, and digging the color scheme fo real.....would look straight FILTHY w/a black F430 or Murci + nice feets!!

i'ma have to stop tossing away my bottles & cans or something to start a fund. lol

I just finished shooting a 4 page spread for "Ballin" magazine. the shoot went CRAZY!
comes out in 3 months though, that's what sucks!

off the chains literally.
and that girl has panties on..... she ain't showin no beaver
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom