OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Yeah I remember when me, JJ, Davis and Carra were at Jacob's and we asked about The Clipse's jesus heads and they pulled them out.

They quoted 9k for the head alone though.

MALICE_JESUSHEAD.jpg

now THATS a textbook cuban link w/ jesus head worthy of biggie's dead body

and k-town, cuban links are a east coast treasure
team platano

9k is not bad, but that chain is so damn heavy there is no avoiding the current price of gold. the chain alone was about $9,000

but that jesus mold is nice, we got that here too.
and not only that, we the one who fixed it. it had missing pieces, etc.

i'm tellin y'all, I'm takin down all these cats one by one. I'm showin love on prices, but cats don't get that jewels are cheap. @#%$ costs. you cannot get a 40" decent chain for $1,000 anymore. not even in 10k really. real talk, unless it's hollow.
you can't even get a 36 for that price.
and you can't get a 100 gram to 200 gram pendant pave'd out for $2k, its just not goin down.

save up your cheese.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yea 9k for the piece but I don't think the bail was flooded......that also shows how much $$$$ them cubans be.

But yea like ninja said that's the best Jesus mold out no one is @#%$ with that mold.

edit: Oh yeah that "Clipse" piece Pusha T has had for a while now I guess Malice will get one soon after Geezy got his done.

k town

how much is that jacob jesus piece in just gold no diamonds? i know most of the price is the diamonds. could you do it with moss stones or czs? how much would it cost?

BEN YOU KILLIN ME DOG. i had my eyes set and ready on that bear (especially with the price you gave me), but then you bust out with THE BEST jesus head mold. nothing is messing with that mold. its perfect. im stackin for somethin, itll be 3k this friday..

this cant die, lol. showing love to the old school dookie ropes. im liking these alot..

:\
ohwell.gif

GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

lol, my boy TAZ rockin that dookie chain with kanye in the top pic,
when you ready to holla Y easy, get at me.

as for Jesus Piece with no diamonds. it all depends on how heavy you want it.
Malice's is heavier then kanye's or most of the ones I've seen.

so it's just the gold weight X gold price.
we aint messing with mossinites or cz's. we just won't do it fam.
there is no market for them after melt down. there is no profit margin.
remember labor on jewelry is part of what goes into custom pieces.

diplomat, that piece is GEEZY'S and is 30% bigger then Pusha's, but yeh, if they sell some units, then Malice is gonna buy one.

rlee,
honestly? pm me, I dont' wanna say anything embarrassing over this thread about your grills. 28 princess cut diamonds yep, but like 2pt diamonds homey. I'll discuss further, but that would cost you not very much at all, in fact we don't even do that type of stuff.
every tooth has to have ice on it or we won't mess with it unless you payin for the ice anyway and don't want it. the other piece you can get onliine or someplace else without even negociating for under a grand easy and they selliing CZ grills for $600 so go figure

is jacob's Jesus piece really terrible quality? you said you had to put stones in, and the big picture of the white gold one i posted in the earlier pages had a stone or two missing on it.

btw i think the one with the actual thorns on > the one wearing a kufi

Ktown respond to you PMs already.

THat Malice Jesus piece always catches my attention, its so well done. His @#%$ is just like BIG's joints.

Quote:
9k is not bad, but that chain is so damn heavy there is no avoiding the current price of gold. the chain alone was about $9,000

whats da grams of that chain k-town? and Karat...
team platano

Pusha T also has the same Jesus but his cuban is a little more ticker/wider than Malice's. Nas is also wearing the same one in that pic above from the BET Awards, Jacob basically has done most peoples Jesus heads (Pharrell, Nigo, Clipse, Hov, Nas, Fat Joe, Fab, Kanye) but depending on when it was done some are different that others.

Rick Ross new joint is nice.

ben you already know. im gettin a price quote from jj on a diff piece i had in mind, but that one just kills it. when it comes to those, all i need is gold, white diamonds, and a 30-32 cubin link and im GOOD.

AYO, LOOK AT BUSTAS THUMB IN THAT PIC, WTH IS THAT?! LOL
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Busta seriously needs Proactive

MEMBER 1

CHICAGO HEADS AND ALL OTHERS: DMP 400 FOR PICK-UP 450 SHIPPED! ALTITUDES AND BLACK/RED XIII'S FOR RETAIL OR 200 SHIPPED. OLYMPIC VII'S 120 OR 135 SHIPPED. WHITE RED VIII'S(11.5) WORN 5 TIMES 100 OR 110 SHIPPED. ALL SIZE 12 UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. AIM= JAYS4DAYS2889

rbfrlg2os.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I made that.
Thats actually Fabolous' when he started making money after his first album dropped.
I scanned the pic off a DUB magazine and Ps'ed the rest.
Looks dope.

^those are some serious pieces. ben, can you post some of your jesus head pendents. if they look anything like that :ekk
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face=comic sans ms size=3]We dont resort to violence, we on resorts and islands, lines shorts and shades case they thought you were lying

These are nice, too gaudy for me though.

I agree, diamonds on white gold > canary on yellow. Im not a diamond person tho I just want a nice 18k white gold chain

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

I was with Rick Ross tonite and his Lemon Head piece was crazy..... YO CAT'S WAS CUTTIN UP THAT DUDE TEGO SOMETHIN? THE REGGAETON DUDE.

he got @#%$ on a door at this party, it was hillarious! wow. dude was like fam you aint on the list. I don't see SoSo Def logo character head on the list anywhere, beat it. LOL WOW!

but Rick had some nice ice. I was clownin tonite.
wait til you see the finished product on Joey Crack... he's gonna debut it for the video he's shootiin in 2 weeks.

we takin over...
my dude DRE (cool and dre) was soooo twisted tonite, he bout to pick up some pieces too.

DRE_KT_SKEE.jpg

Quote:
YO CAT'S WAS CUTTIN UP THAT DUDE TEGO SOMETHIN? THE REGGAETON DUDE.

tego calderon? dude does look like the so so def logo- i remember someone said i look like dude in a post your pic post once.... :stoneface:
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom