OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

15dvtif.jpg

Damn Nas pull the pants down an inch or two. He's rockin' them like my grandma would.

dMsbJ.jpg

Hitz is making a comeback. Any post he's in, I'm in. *no @#%$*
I'M A JEWTHOLIC... IF THAT MATTERS

Quote:
Diamond link Chain with matching diamond link cross pendent (38" as well)

I'd go with that. I just got a 30 inch one and damn it looks good. Trying to find a cross or pendant for it now. Since it's 30" I can wear it alone, but if you get a 38" you'll probably need a pendant for it to lay right on you.

Cubans are hot but they can always be gotten so you can get that later as your next chain or something. See if the gold drops down even lower since thats alot of weight.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
CLDRIVER The thing is, you can rock a tennis chain without a pendant, but if you go with that gold link, its almost like u gonna have to get a pendant.

you are right, a 38" diamond tennis would be cheese . A 32" Si clarity stones 9cts will run me about 4 to 5 thousand. I think i will just get the tennis opposed to the yellow cuban. Like you said i could rock it with or without a pendent. and i'll just get a matching cross pendent and later on buy a jesus head off of BenBaller in white gold.
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face=comic sans ms size=3]We dont resort to violence, we on resorts and islands, lines shorts and shades case they thought you were lying

Quote:
smh @ kanye with the chest hair all out.

kwest stays showin off his chest like he has muscles or somethin

and :wow:
eek.gif
at waynes apple stickin out
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Quote:
Dude has people that he doesn't even know living in the house. It's a huge house and has its own private beach, blah blah blah. Almost like a hotel lol.

you talking about billy madison?

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

^

You could think that since Paris lt Paris keep it

BUT I doubt it because his dad is a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE

rich off shipping......damn greek mafia
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

I rather go with a nice REAL tennis prong set diamond chain over any other thing.
it's classy, don't need anything else, unless you want to later.
but 40" long and 9cts? how so bro? what are they 2pt stones? I mean a small 40" chain with diamond studs is still gonna be like 40 carats at least man.

and on a steal of a price you might be lookin at around $40,000

make sure you bring a loop and diamond tester. so many fakes.

just got back from all the press stuff.
the award shows are wack. too many stops and pauses, gets boring. the performances arent all that either.

i'mma post some more pics of stuff I had to work on today.
keep the pics coming, cuz I'm going to.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
BENBALLER: OK, here's the deal. I kinda wanna get a sense of how much you're worth because to be honest, I have a lot of rich friends (some of them are multi-millionaires.) My family is wealthy but nothing compared to some of the people in my school. (Ex. Owner of Cablevision/NY Knicks, etc.) Their parents are obviously caking MAJOR money. This Thursday/Friday, I'm going to one of my best friend's house and the house is worth like 15+ MILLION. The house is unbelievable.. Dude has people that he doesn't even know living in the house. It's a huge house and has its own private beach, blah blah blah. Almost like a hotel lol. Anyways, I wanted to know whether you were caking that much? The reason is I want to know how LA's wealthy lifestyle is different from ours. I've visited LA a couple of times but I don't live there so you would prolly know best. lol

Are you kidding? You think he has a 15+ million dollar house?

damn, I aint even see all that @#%$.
naw, I ain't even a millionaire personally kid. but I own over a million in assets, but to me that don't count, its like selling 800,000 units and having a platinum plaque just because you ship 1million units. it also dont count because in my personal terms of being a millionaire, it would mean I had to have A MILLION DOLLARS CASH IN MY CRIB OR SAFE DEPOSIT BOX, NOT IN A BANK ACCOUNT. lol

your best friends house 15 million wow? lol....... My homegirls crib just cost 60 mill fam, it used to be a museum in france, real talk, that's 1 of 9 cribs, I think the worst is a flat she got in london at like 3mill. just in holmby and beverly park there are plenty of cribs in the 20+ mill range.
wealthy is wealthy. don't matter and when you are rollin like that, you are universally ballin, anywhere, anytime.

now what's that gotta do with ice?

I know, let me continue:

THIS IS THE PIECE WE MADE FOR GEEZY (CLIPSE'S MANAGER)
$25K WHEN JACOB OR SOMEONE ELSE WOULDA CHARGED $50K EASY!

the jesus piece is Malice's and he paid $30k + from jacob for that including the heavy cuban chain. we coulda made that for 1/2 the cost, but the stones are high quality no doubt, we do the same or better work all day.

funny thing is that the cuban chains DO NOT SELL WELL HERE IN THE WEST COAST, NEITHER DO JESUS HEADS, BUT WE GOT THEM ALL DAY.

ICEE_WORK.jpg

^^^^ NO FLASH
ICEE_CLIPSE.jpg

^^ WITH THE FLASH ON
MALICE_JESUSHEAD.jpg

^^MALICE'S JESUS HEAD BY JACOB WITH THE FLASH

btw, we made that CLIPSE piece in 4 days.

we gonna continue to make some sick stuff, Joe is gonna do it big with us.....

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

LOL, ben, your making these kids heads explode.

I need to ask you a question over email though, so check it.
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Back
Top Bottom