OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

im guessing the THE REAL HUNDREDS = WILD WILD? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

pic means he @#%$-ed on em.
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Quote:
OH AND Q, AKA DIPLOMAT, I GOT YOU, THOSE WERE SHIRTS THEY MADE FOR THE BET AWARDS, MINE IS A 3X TALL, BUT I'LL GET YOU WHATEVER I GOT LEFT IN THIS BOX AND SOME CD'S MAYBE.

KTown any chance I can get one? Been listening to them since they were being bumped on PGC back in the late '90s.
It will be shell showers in todays forcast

Her forehead always has some volcanic action in every pic. touched up or not always bubbly. I dont know about you but thats a turn off.

I never been a jewelry cat but im tempted on getting a franco link pretty soon...

16iccpu.jpg

@#%$!!! :smh:
nono.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

That fit is out of this world...

If that joint is custom made... How would you even ask for that @#%$??? LOL.

On a sidenote:

What do you guys use to clean your jewelry??? I don't really do jewels myself but I'm trying to clean my wifey's ring and give it that new shine. Any help would def be appreciated.

[/b]​

lol his outfit look like that latin king from the puerto rican day parade that was posted in this same post!!! i guess no matter how much money you get you still keep going back to the flea!! lol them shirts are all over the flea here in miami in every color too!! lol

Back
Top Bottom