OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
Who is he?

arm-hammer.jpg
-MAN!

Quote:
If you so rich why dont you buy a game sz chain? Ben says its only 1/4 mill, and if you in the bentley/rr tax bracket that aint nuffin right?

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm the only one, but I hate those damn sewer cover sized medallions these nigletts be wearing. I understand some people get their jewelry to flash as much as possible, but there's a limit.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Anyone has info on Criss Angel's stuff ?
I been watching his show lately and liked his chains.

Especially the one with the cuffs.

7170-Criss-Angel.jpg

Team Platano
FRESHilicious
DIRTY . Be FRESH.​

yea the best part of the chain
is that it's his Flag/Crates too
all my B's and C's no what up
and I dont think he would be
wearin fake @#%$ but then again who am I?

"my pockets like raven symone dats fat what you know bout dat"

Quote:
how yall know they moiss? bmf money is looooong you know, damn everybody is moiss experts now, never even seen the on person

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
U can clearly tell.
PLus if they was really diamonds, with the size of those stones, if estimated at about 3-6ct per stone on the chain only, u talking about $ around $2-3 mil on the chain alone.

carmelo has tacky taste in women, tacky dressing style , tacky game on the court..but he can still ball though
Sofa King.

Yea i mean the bmf piece is tight and all
but @#%$ the diamonds are big and clean easily 10k a carat the clean condition like those are so yea do the math. :wink:
wink.gif

IGHT, Here's an Estimate of BLU Davinci's Chain worth if it was real diamonds.

16kozz5.jpg

The Blue and white stones grouping measure 1in each, the chain measures 38 inch in total (i counted, plus i can tell from just looking).

652f.JPG

Here's what a 6.5 ct VS1 yellow diamond[b/] look like in real life.
It retails for $40,000 p
(actually $43K i rounded it to 40)
So if Blu's got 114 Real Diamonds stones ; 114 x $40,000 = $4,560,000 on the stones only, not counting the metal for the chain or the BMF pendant.
You sure he got that kinda money?
Plus in the SMACK DVD, when he was riding his H2 and showin his guns, he said $200K WORTH for the Jewelry, and since they were friends with Jacob he prolly paid $80-100max I would think.

it dont matter, nobody is gonna say anything to him. im pretty sure 99% of these guys arent spend that crazy on the jewels. its just not that smart realisticly unless you got pharrell/nigo money. something simple is understandble, but cats like blue and red cafe? nah. and i dont blame them..

anybody got pics of famlays joint. he changed it so name the lings connect to the FAMLAY i.e. dipset and the eagles style. its pretty dope. would look crazy in diff. colors..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Quote:
Plus in the SMACK DVD, when he was riding his H2 and showin his guns, he said $200K WORTH for the Jewelry

in that smack i dont think he was wearin that BMF piece....he has said in other DVD's that he dropped 1.5 for that BMF piece thats pictured in this post..

Back
Top Bottom