OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

inside paul walls cup
yall seen it on that Nelly "Grillz" video..
b14526351.jpg

looks like the " blank" the arabs sellin in the shopping carts in the middle of the mall

Is thier stuff that bad? I was thinkin of buying a chain and Jesus piece from the guys. Just something to mess around with. Nothing to fancy.

jesussymbolplat125005ug.jpg

this is da original BIGGE jesus piece....anything thats not this is flight hops status....

its known cuz of da skinny face, a couple of rappers actually have this one...fab, jada, west, lil cease, etc.
team platano

i'm just a reg dude and don't have jack around my neck or wrists.....except a LiveSTRONG (not a fashion statement) and occasionally my timepiece, but some of this stuff does look pretty bad+low quality (rocks).

IMO, either get something more than 1/2 way decent or nothing at all......don't do things 1/2-a$#ed, especially if you're just out to floss.

Quote:
either get something more than 1/2 way decent or nothing at all......don't do things 1/2-a$#ed.

i tell that to cats all da time, like if u don't wanna spend da money for your joint to look phat then don't even bother...it doesn't have to be OD but i seen alot of chains cats got and they honestly can double for my key chains >D
grin.gif

team platano

Quote:
Chingo Bling

His jewelry game is crazy. I got some free time, so I'm gonna look around for some pics.

K-town am I imagining that you also got a white/canary diamond chain and cross? I could've sworn you posted it before, but can't seem to find any pics of it. Whatever it was that I remember seeing looked hot.

^^^^ chingo bling is a real funny dude, you gotta peep his dvd's.
wearing fake diamonds to me is bad, but wearing silver and tryin to pass it off as gold it worse. you can just tell. if you gonna rock mossanites, make sure it fits your character.
like don't step outta a 93 civic with a $100k lookin chain, you look crazy.
they don't question 50 cuz he got bread.

I rather buy a few drop top classics before I buy a bigger chain then I already got.

and sneakercook20, the canary joint was rented. I kept the white/gold studded prong set chain that I traded my bezel set one for.

chicago bull,
I know most jewelers would be mad at that price I quoted, but really with decent sizing and good weight, you're payin for mostly the gold, the mold is common and there isn't really that many diamonds on there, maybe a carat or 2 at most on that piece. you guys
don't understand how many small pieces of rocks add up to 1 carat.

keep it moving.
yes Omar Cruz is Blunts LLA, he's bout to do his thing.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
I was just reading about Chingo Bling literally like 2 hours ago.

Selling Tamales and weak mixtapes out of a trunk and walking around with $100K's worth of jewelry doesn't seem right to me.

So his jewelry is fake?
If i like yours, Im taking it .

jacob,
for the pendant strictly, yeh, you should be able to cop that for a G ball.
I've seen one way more flooded then that for $2,400. I'm talkin almost
65% covered.

naw, chingo blings ice looks all good.
he's doin his thing. I'm talkin bout those
obviously fake joints they sell @ certain malls, etc.
even the guys who sell nice stuff sell some silver/cz garbage.
for those who can't afford it.

go see my boy Steve @ the slauson supermall. his store is called Tiffany Jewelry.
tell him Ben Baller referred you. he made all my pieces, he'll tell you what it is.

steve made me this piece bout 5 years ago: almost 10carats total in baguettes set in 18k white gold. the piece alone hit me for about $10,000 back in 2001
ATMOS_ICE.jpg

steve made my diamond stud chains, the bezel one and my new ones. he also lets me rent something with a nice deposit. he got crazy stuff, but we aren't allowed to take pictures in that place.

the chain in these pics is mine, the pendants belong to the obvious:
TS_ICE.jpg

JOKER_REP1.jpg

^^^^dang, that dude, Steve, @ Slauson is the one that makes your stuff? his spot is right once you get in the entrance, right?? if it's the same dude I talked to, he's mad cool. I wasn't even buying anything and he chopped it up w/me for almost 1/2 hour just BS'n about random stuff.

I knew some people in the houston where making money but i didnt know everyone is making money.

i just wanted to chime in...

check out keanu reeves, i know he got paid 100 mil just for salary from the matrix trilogy alone, and he gets some back end revenue also, and you and i know the matrix is gonna be a classic for years to come. he wont have to do a thing for the rest of his life and he will get paid nicely.

i think the matrix trilogy is gonna make him like half a bil cuz he gets like 5% or something
[/center]

no CL, it's not right when you walk in.
you need to go to the farthest left and then walk about 3 rows of booths, you'll see his shop, he's got the best shop ice wise in the entire place, he used to be a close 2nd/3rd to this buy LL Brian, but now he's top dog in there. he's got iced out skateboards to iced out Teddy Bears that are SICCCC!

my bad, after i posted that, i thought about it and was thinking that it probably wasn't the same dude/shop......no spot that sells decent, esp $$$$ stuff, is gonna be located next to the door. i'm pretty sure the dude I talked to was named Steve & Korean too though.....imagine that....another Korean shop owner down @ Slauson??? <sarcasm> j/k

Been Looking for a pic of nelly's
blue grill in the Grillz video. :wow:
eek.gif

Please post pics of it if you have
or can find some. Thanks

off topic but ktown, ur tats are clean kid. making me want to get started..
- it's spelt wrong on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom