OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
I wonder why Q? lol, mabye because we got our stuff from the same guy. lol

:smh:
nono.gif
My bad.

dont know who that boy is, but ey thats a serious peice..
use that and put a tx state on that @#%$
wam bam thank ya mammy
bet i sell a million of those

358133916_l.jpg

Quote:
use that and put a tx state on that

Reminds me of a belt buckle I saw some guy wearing here in San Antonio. Dude had all kinds of jewels on rocking some Kanye type gear with this crazy Texas belt buckle. Didn't get a close look or anything, but the buckle was huge and shining from a distance.

Quote:
busta kinda OD'd

Everytime I see someone say something like that it reminds me of the movie I'm Gonna Get You Sucka.

"He OG'ed...Died of too many gold chains"

Those who saw it know what I'm talking about

club baller, I would assume downtown? all the jews have the mean connects, unless you they have a direct plug in Africa or the Middle East.

I don't know how much they get their metals for, but gold/silver/platinum are all commodities. you can check the current rates on those on any major site. price of gold goes up, maintains, but never drops big time really.

as for total mark up, I mentioned previously.
for any retail store or downtown or wherever.
all the jewelry is tagged with a small white sticker.
that price on there is what they want you to see.
but they only paid 25% of that + maybe a little on top to cover misc.

but when you are just dealing straight with a chain, the mark up isn't that much.
because gold sells per gram (weight wise) so they'll usually weigh it and mark
up a little bit because they follow the daily or monthly trades.

A bracelet in the mall that has a white sticker of $3,500 means most likely
the store paid about. like $875 (add a little more if the design was crazy or tough to make and whatever shipping etc, back and forth costs)
but you will never get something at that price, usually 1/2 off is right, some places will do more if it's been sitting there. in short, the markup is like SB dunks or worse.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Thanks Ben, greatly appreciated.

^ yeah it is/ They need to open their eyes normally. Johnny scares me w/ his wide @#%$ eyes. Other than that it looks aiiight.

Yeah KT, Its funny about the middle east thing. I know some Isrealis that own sneaker spots in Philly (prime sports), and his brother Mommi is a jewel wholesaler. And yeah it does appear most jews are the ones in business.

KT-any idea what it costs to open a jewelry store just to have @#%$ layin' around? Whats a OK jewler pull a month?

ninjahood, really? i seen him a week or so ago, still had on the same chain.
it's identical to mine in fact. lol

you gotta remember, prodigy is tied into AMC is a few ways.
he reps jokerbrand and one of our honorary members of AMC "Alchemist" kicks it with him strong.

club baller,
no the job aint at workmens and I have no clue how much or how to open a jewelry store.

keep it moving,
1. omar can spit, 2. he isn't signed directly to dre, so that's a plus in a way. he's on the most powerful label in the business. 3. with mr. Cartoon pushing him, he's gonna make noise, the favors that are owed to toons are insane, there isn't a guy in hip hop who doesn't want to get next to toons. 50's backpiece alone was damn near 1/2 his image and it sold him off that tat straight up.

i mean if he's wearin chains again it must be a recent change of heart, cuz in every video since being on g-unit and every event or place he's been seen he wears none...just that giagantic bracelet with them huge yellow diamonds in them....

r794x0.jpg

them yellow diamonds in his braclet, ring, stud are so huge they look like they cost more then that old chain of his anywayz :wow:
eek.gif

team platano

yo son ben yo i drunk son i just got back from som ruff ryder north bay ryder oakland bike party son yo how i get into a bike club like that son how do i get a lether vest how much that cost son
"I don't sell a** by the pound"
www.paxed.com/profiles/?Jacob

Quote:
keep it moving,
1. omar can spit, 2. he isn't signed directly to dre, so that's a plus in a way. he's on the most powerful label in the business. 3. with mr. Cartoon pushing him, he's gonna make noise, the favors that are owed to toons are insane, there isn't a guy in hip hop who doesn't want to get next to toons. 50's backpiece alone was damn near 1/2 his image and it sold him off that tat straight up.

yea i think hes alright on the mic. i just don't see him blowing up on the mainstream level but if he does, good for him.

btw,

Do you know Anything about Curtis Young aka Dr. Dre's son and why hes rapping?

sohoodrecords.com/

is this guy fo reals?

jacob, those are my fam bam,
you gotta prospect, go through a bunch of blah blah blahs
and you gotta be able to carve the streets pretty good.
and there are membership fees and dues for RR

as far as Dr. Dre's son, I have no idea.

^ i doubt if johnny did it for him, P's looks much better
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

r90s9u.jpg

spider loc's chain...i saw him flashin it on da "infamous" video so thats a detailed joint...

and as for P's bracelet..that ain't it...

and if ya read closely.. there's a minus in front of that number so da CZ joints would end up 3 grand.
team platano

Back
Top Bottom