OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
yeah he aint reppin swisha house no more.

damn what an ungrateful bastard :smh:
nono.gif

one album and u think u jay-z

EDIT:

here's da article where they talkin about da beef

pg-24.jpg

team platano

if he wanted to start ICE age he ain't had to crap on michael wattz like that in da process...

its like these idiot like The Game, Jay-z, mike jones, etc. always gotta piss on people to get ahead.....

:smh:
nono.gif

team platano

:wow:
eek.gif
I aint even know that about Mike Jones leaving the Swisha Camp.

Cuz i heard SLim thug say, " I gave him the single [still tipping] and look where he's at right now.
Then i just thought, what a hater :smh:
nono.gif
. So that's what's goin on huh? :lol:
laugh.gif

If i like yours, Im taking it .

Well Slim Thug is right though "Still Tippin" was originally his track from a few years back

^^ it was

matta fact if ya remember da original video edit of still tippin (da joint that was on BET uncut a year before he blew up) it showcased slim thug more prominent then mike jones

only reason slim thug ain't do wild number is cuz is album buzz was cripped by delays from his label...

he would've cruised to gold off that 3 kings single..

ont thing i notice from h-town is they are very money driven artist..like when u hear cham talk about paul and vice versa, mike jones about swisha house, lil flip on everyone, etc. they just be like "oh its all business, yadda yadda yadda" like they would merk each other if da money was right >D
grin.gif

dao_page_block_1550_dhtml1__akon_03.jpg

akon's joint...
team platano

^^^^In all honesty I think the A is like that too, because it seem everybody from Jeezy to Killer Mike got subliminals, Nobody wanna say who they dissin but they all do songs with each other.

[/b]​

IMG_0161.sized.jpg

somebody's joint from da swisha house....

royce_concerto_roma_7.jpg

mister royce da 5'9

0501_dj%20green%20lantern.jpg

DJ green lantern

raqlas.jpg

better pic of da ICE
team platano

mike jones is a @#%$ ... he gets magno kicked off swisha house before they sign major, and then mike wants off himself :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
Cuz i heard SLim thug say, " I gave him the single [still tipping] and look where he's at right now.
Then i just thought, what a hater . So that's what's goin on huh?

slim thug's verse is from a freestyle he did like 5 years before the single was made, he just slightly updated it ... the still tippin hook samples the old freestyle
Like his weed green'd out, like his brick solid
Distribute to, kids who, take heart like Valentine
Drink Ballentine, all the time
Slugs hit your chest, tap your spine, flatline...​

grown man style,
yep u right
if yall folk dont know mike jones been hatin on local houston artists for a hot minute now..
check dudes rap sheet
and go d/l Chamillionaire-Mixtape Messiah
Chamillionaire had major issues w/ Mike Jones
Chamillionaire destroyed Mike Jones
then Mike Jones actin like he aint ever talk about about no one..
anyways..
Mike Jones got mad hustle tho cant knock a mans grind...
"You dont Work you dont eat you dont Grind you dont Shine"
-Mike Jones

Grownman style, you pick up that last 50/50lil twin cd?
wutup w/ ya boy 50/50liltwin droppin all these semi greatest hits cds and @#%$..

^ LOL his mixtape grind has been serious also......Drama is easily my favourite DJ out right now.

Quote:
Those are all ugly. Please stop with this black thing.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

on another note...iv'e seen this thread from the start yet only browsed everypage today and all i gotta say is damn...ktowns post are always interesting as hell...the thread could be about dog @#%$ and yet he will make it all the more interesting and informative.never knew all this s tuff about mossianite and what not, but it makes sense.the stuff on actors was interesting as well.GOOD READ
This happiness is killing her.

http://www.myspace.com/polyamorousboy3

Rsonist's (1/3 of the production team The Heatmakerz) piece which is The Heatmakerz logo.

rau6ic.jpg

^^^^I dont think anymore..... At first I think the dips were one of the only people to eff with them but once they name got a lil burn and they prices went up dips messed with them less.

Back
Top Bottom