ninja Gucci Mane getting fat in jail.
They got luxury cells in jail ? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

So Icy piece is nice too.

Quote:
Compton As$ Terry

looks pharrell teaching him how to stunt.

Quote:
real talk, there is so little money to be made now in music it's sad.
the chances of making it to be a STAR, meaning a true 10+ year career is maybe harder then trying to get into the NBA at this point.
and even those top sellers aren't makin that cake off the labels.
each year they are losing and each year, they are spending less on promotion, videos, marketing on their artists. it's crazy.

i will have to say i dont agree with you on this. i will explain later.

Damn Terry is grown now.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Sell me your DS Jordan XII bred or Flints, or Flight Huaraches in sz 12

Hate it or love it, I ain't letting this post die. New pick-up

Starter Ice:

134412446.jpg

134412442.jpg

Couldn't pass this cross up. I suck at taking pics, so sorry about the glare and blurriness, but anyway 14k with aprrox. 2 carats of Ice. About 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 wide. Not on the same level as some other peeps on here, but like I said some Starter Ice.

Also anyone in the San Antonio/Austin area looking for something let me know. I was with my jeweler today and we're trying to work out a deal, so that I can take him customers and get a nice little cut off it. He wants me to start working with him, but I'm not sure. Haven't had a job in over a year. I told him I may work a couple of 5-9 evening shifts for some extra cash, but we'll see.

Hey Ninjahood.

I talked to about 6 or 7 jewelers today about those Moss. stones. As soon as I mentioned it, they looked at me funny and asked why would I wanna rock some fakes? I tried to educate them some, but trying to get people to understand that a man-made stone is better than a diamond looks pretty far-fetched. It's gonna be hard to get people to look at it as it's own gem, because lets face it, it's competing against a diamond and looks just like it. People that want diamonds, want diamonds. Period. Even though it's all in the mind, people spending cash want the real stuff or none at all. I could see it blowing up in boutiques that sell costume jewelry and such.

As for the Gemesis diamonds, they had no clue on those. They've dealt with other man-made diamonds, but not those yet.

:smh:
nono.gif
Trey Songs was acting a fool at this after part for a concert he had here a couple months back...dude was in the middle of a empty @#%$ dance floor with two big bodyguards clutching a bottle of moet and dancing...he looked gone outta his mind...kept goin up to chicks and askin " you know who i am??"

i was hatin a lil when this honeydip i had my eye on followed his van to his hotel>D ...oh well....anyways dude had on ZERO ice...not even those earrings, the club was a grimey spot but he did have bodyguards so i cant call it~
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Prodigy with a handfull...

Kardi's real Initial (nothing special >D
grin.gif
)

Xzibits old chain

Peace!
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation

Quote:
I talked to about 6 or 7 jewelers today about those Moss. stones. As soon as I mentioned it, they looked at me funny and asked why would I wanna rock some fakes? I tried to educate them some, but trying to get people to understand that a man-made stone is better than a diamond looks pretty far-fetched.

well look who u askin, its like askin bush if its ok to go and bomb iraq just for oil :lol:
laugh.gif

moissanites shine better then diamonds, and its literally almost just as hard as a diamond its chemically proven...da difference is one is OVERPRICED cuz a cartel and da other isn't.

i bet if u ask them about gemesis diamonds they gonna bad mouth em too...and those are 100% real diamonds.
team platano

Man, you think I shoudld be talkin to mall jewelers about a white gold chain? I honestly dont know where to start. Also, is it true the 24k white gold = Platinum?

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Sell me your DS Jordan XII bred or Flints, or Flight Huaraches in sz 12

Sneakercook20:

The fact that these guys are jewelers who sell diamond jewelry and aren't aware of Genesis is proof alone that they are moron's. Listen many people are gonna be hurt by what will take place and the sad part is they are clearly brainwashed judging from the responses they've given you.... The fact that there's a product out there from Gemesis and Apollo that can shut their whole business down and it's public knowledge that's even being discussed on a simple sneaker board and they don't know about it is sad..... Peace

^ I understand what ya'll are saying.

Quote:
well look who u askin, its like askin bush if its ok to go and bomb iraq just for oil

But how do you expect something like that to blow up without the support of Jewelers?? Maybe I'm looking at too much from a business standpoint, since thats usually how I look at things, but people was talking like this could blow things up in the jewelry world. That may very well be possible, but if the jewelers don't wanna mess with it, how is the public gonna even know about it??

Quote:
Listen many people are gonna be hurt by what will take place and the sad part is they are clearly brainwashed judging from the responses they've given you.... The fact that there's a product out there from Gemesis and Apollo that can shut their whole business down and it's public knowledge that's even being discussed on a simple sneaker board and they don't know about it is sad..... Peace

I understand that, but who's gonna sell the product. What do you think million dollar companies will shut down overnight and the man made diamonds will take over? If they are to succeed they need a much better marketing plan than look at what kind of stones I can make. The fact that they shine better means nothing to the general public, that I agree is completely brainwashed.

I'm still thinking about rocking a genesis diamond or moss bracelet, but I wasn't talking about me. I'm talking about the Jewelry industry.

Quote:
The fact that they shine better means nothing to the general public

that means something to me...and a bunch of others.

Diamonds make money...a stone like moissanite is not going to get an easy seat in the display case, its going to have to put up a fight through the diamond dealers/distributors/etc...

I think the public is smart enough to make their own decision but, different choices have to be present first.

Quote:
that means something to me...and a bunch of others.

Diamonds make money...a stone like moissanite is not going to get an easy seat in the display case, its going to have to put up a fight through the diamond dealers/distributors/etc...

I think the public is smart enough to make their own decision but, different choices have to be present first.

Yeah I agree with that, just like I agreed with the others who have been basically saying the same thing as you. Any ideas on how your gonna convince Diamond dealers to change the way they've always done business? I'm only asking because I'm interested in these stones, but I'm having a hard time seeing how your gonna change a marketplace that has been set for years(Not a direct question)? You think people are gonna be knocking at the doors for these stones? You think jewelers are gonna wanna risk their future income for these stones when other jewelry stores will still be selling real diamonds? Sure there's gonna be some that will try to really push them, I'm just saying thats gonna be a tough battle.

Quote:
, is it true the 24k white gold = Platinum?

no :lol:
laugh.gif

gold and platinum are completely different elements on da periodic table of elements...

let's break gold down...

gold will not tarnish, rust, or corrode

gold is among the most electrically conductive of all metals..thats why some very expensive PC part got da gold tips..

24k gold is 100% gold...but its virtually impossible to use in jewerly because its so soft in its natural state so its mixed to make it harder...

18k gold is 75% gold with other alloys mixed with it

14k gold is 58.3%

don't ever buy anything less then 14k.....

gold is usually mixed with silver and nickel....

18k gold even though has 75% gold, da mixin of nickel overwhelmes da yellow tint and makes it chromish...

team platano

Quote:
You think people are gonna be knocking at the doors for these stones? You think jewelers are gonna wanna risk their future income for these stones when other jewelry stores will still be selling real diamonds? Sure there's gonna be some that will try to really push them, I'm just saying thats gonna be a tough battle.

Quote:
No doubt...if anyone tries to get them going I can def. see a market for them. When and where? Who knows

Preserving the integrity of a jewelry store aint nothing to k.jdsaf with. It is totally understandable why they would still be shocked at the idea of carrying moss stones at their place of business, they would loose alot of real-diamond-buying clientele.

So i guess if we really want these we're going to have to ask around for "chinatown charlie" i'm sure he will have no problem carying the goods.

But no one should complain, if they did realize or acknowledge the potential of these stones, they would be more $$$.

wanted feets: 11.5-12 Vans Syndicate Cheif Sk8his. 11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

Quote:
Preserving the integrity of a jewelry store aint nothing to k.jdsaf with. It is totally understandable why they would still be shocked at the idea of carrying moss stones at their place of business, they would loose alot of real-diamond-buying clientele.

exactly, da M.O is to make money, and moss stones would definately cut into they bottom line >D
grin.gif

what u do is go to an authorized dealer and you'll have no problems gettin them.

4508779330.jpg

writer's borrowed cam chain and his old dip chain...
team platano

J.R is so damn short in real life :\
ohwell.gif

Here is a Ghostface joint I just scanned,

PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation

Back
Top Bottom