OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
46 pages? You kids are cornballs. Why do you care about someone else's jewelry that much? Idiots.

Get the @#%$ outta here!! We ain't in your threads trying to diss on you.

Props to Ninjahood and Balla for keeping this alive for all them haters.

5c0428eb84.jpg

9c74f82c47.jpg

who is that guy? it looks like kanye donated all his chains

:nerd:
nerd.gif

30212502986.jpg

thats a big *** gun :wow:
eek.gif

team platano

ninjahood and balla keepin this thread alive....

can we see more celebrity grills now?

peace.

wanted feets: 11.5-12 Vans Vault Wing Tip Era Blk. 11.5-12 Vans Syndicate Cheif Sk8his. 11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

^ that ROC is C-R-A-A-A-K

done by Jacob for Cam im pretty sure?

check this out

I was talkin to my jewler and we were discussing moss. He told it would take a long while before it had any real market value. I told him I like it cause it shines better. So he says, "what you know bout crown of light"?. Nothin. Heres the deal. This cut is crazy.

Regular round cut.

round_250PX_.jpg

crown of light--TM
crown_250PX_.jpg

If you want your diamond to out-sparkle all the rest, look here! Consider how beautiful a regular round diamond is, with its 57 facets how about a diamond with 90 facets?!?! The Crown of Light will appear more brilliant than other diamonds of equal color, clarity, and carat weight

Its even cheaper than round cut...

i think that peice with the globe on it, is the roc la familia peice
i'm from new york, if that matters

^lol.

Grillz arent that expensive. You can get a really ballin' one for 1-3 stacks.

But yeah, lust is human nature

a lot of the last few chains have just been white gold w no diamonds (on the chain)

does throwing stones on the chain add a lot of weight? or is it just a lot more expensive?

some of these pieces are getting crazy

roc_chain.jpg

oh i know T-dot is happy this version of da roc chain finally comes out of da shadows :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

who's does that belong to anyway? because its pretty funny those look like that cost more then da traditonal ones....and from da logo those are da ROC-La-Familia joints...cat's who ain't sell no records yet
>D

bunb.jpg

drinkin lean' :pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

WOW :wow:
eek.gif

Ninjahood how did you find that piece? yeah that's the one I been talking about it was actually JJ who told me about it few months back the piece belongs to Tru Life.

It's his new "Roc-La-Familia" piece from that new label subdivision of Roc-A-Fella.

my boy wanted me to post his Avianne watch.
s4upsn.jpg

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Quote:
a lot of the last few chains have just been white gold w no diamonds (on the chain)

does throwing stones on the chain add a lot of weight? or is it just a lot more expensive?

The weight isn't the thing. It's the price. I mean look at K-towns for example. He got like 130 something carats in his chain!! Guys got a better chain than most of the ones posted on here. I'm not sure the clarity of his diamonds, although they do look damn good, but you gotta figure a grand per carat and thats on the low end. He probably got diamonds in the 3,000-5,000 range per carat, but he probably got a nice deal too. I have no clue what something like that costs, but I'm sure your looking close to $200,000.

You can get a Huge Heavy white gold chain. I mean a big @#%$ chain for only a few grand. It's like stepping into a whole new world. I'd love to hear specifics of K-town's chain including the price, but I understand if he doesn't want to give up that info.

That Roc piece is serious!!

Back
Top Bottom