OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Dem dogtags are tight how much they cost, and that Crown of light Diamond is crazy hwo much do those run a karot

i'm gonna get more pics of da roc-la-famila chain on monday.

.some guy who works at defjam is cool wit me on another forum and i started a completely new jewel thread and uploaded all da joints over there..

he said he gonna get pics and hand em over when he gets to his office.
team platano

I think Tru Life is the only one on Roc-La-Familia w/ one.....Aztek, NORE none of them dudes got.

Quote:
Ninjahood how did you find that piece?

Quote:
WOH that Roc chain ninjahood...err whoever...posted

:smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
I think Tru Life is the only one on Roc-La-Familia w/ one.....Aztek, NORE none of them dudes got.

word, god knows why....he's put in da least work...guess everyone else got ROC chains already so they don't need new ones :lol:
laugh.gif

and guys please thank GLORY OF DEATH, he uploaded da pic...first ninja online with da pic.

9.jpg

lil flip

team platano

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Mike jones & Chamillionaire " I diamonds "
Mad ice but none of it shines. :smh:
nono.gif

F * * K BUSH and his family

yo i seriously had the chance to pop Tegos chain last summer and was 2seconds from doing it...my cousins got all star struck tho and we lost the chance- these dudes ended up takin a flick with him :smh:
nono.gif

its sick up close tho...black diamonds in the signature fro :lol:
laugh.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
130 something carats

serious!?...I had no idea it was that serious, its nice but I didnt know it was that nice. good @#%$

I dont think ive seen a celeb jewelry post get this big before...the last one went to 19 or 20?

holla at me video shoot...dj khaled...feat lil wayne, pitbull, fat joe and rick ross....i think it was shot in little haiti, miami...looks really heavy on the cameos...
.:Through your neighborhood armed with nothing but a rep:.

^ What my dude KOne said........"Holla At Me Baby" video shoot makes sense it was done a week before Spring Bling I think since everyone is in town.

slim thugs two tone necklace looks like it would be very expensive. how much do you think thats worth? (ninjahood or someone else who knows about jewelry)
Look writer's A G damn it you bastards
You would'nt be nicer than me with anger management classes

1462_24.jpg

My dude "diamonds on my neck...diamond diamonds on my neck" :pimp:
pimp.gif

Is this dude really caking like that tho? or is it something else? :lol:
laugh.gif

BUCK FUSH and his family

Quote:
slim thugs two tone necklace looks like it would be very expensive. how much do you think thats worth? (ninjahood or someone else who knows about jewelry)

His is like 40-50K. I saw it at the jewlers who made it store.

the new diamonds herringbones that rappers been sweating recently are so weak.
BUCK FUSH and his family

Back
Top Bottom