:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
@ that fake Bape Hoodie.

[/i][/b]
AIM: JoshuaCourtRock​

Quote:
knew it. i knew that if one of them diamond link chains were real they would run nearly 5 mill. real gold/platinum/white gold/sterling silver, with CZs.. i bet 80% of rappers are on it like that.

Those chains aren't nearly as expensive as you think. I'm almost certain that most of the diamond stud chains are full of non certified stones, which makes a big difference in the price. The biggest of the big wouldn't even break $2M even if it had the best of the best stones.

Quote:
how can you tell it is fake from that pic :smh:
nono.gif
a lil Ninjas thinking they know everything

:rofl:
roll.gif

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
how can you tell it is fake from that pic a lil Ninjas thinking they know everything

nono.gif
that bape hoodie, or shall I say fape hoodie. Is quite blatant, the colors are not supposed to be bold like that, and the designs are supposed to be more smooth on the hoodie. :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
that bape hoodie, or shall I say fape hoodie. Is quite blatant, the colors are not supposed to be bold like that, and the designs are supposed to be more smooth on the hoodie. :smh:
nono.gif

So basically, You don't know... :lol:
laugh.gif

old my out of town friends to "Take off ya hat" They couldn't wear that, In the places that I was takin' em' to...​

Quote:
how can you tell it is fake from that pic a lil Ninjas thinking they know everything

i dont know whats more ridiculous, that hoodie, or the way you sound right about now.

[/i][/b]
AIM: JoshuaCourtRock​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
{ that bape hoodie, or shall I say fape hoodie. Is quite blatant, the colors are not supposed to be bold like that, and the designs are supposed to be more smooth on the hoodie. :smh:
nono.gif

Yung Calog, you tell me how the hell does that not sound reassuring, i'm 100% positive that its fake. :smh:
nono.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif

Quote:
[/b] :smh:
nono.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif

The first step is admitting... :lol:
laugh.gif

You don't know... :rofl:
roll.gif

old my out of town friends to "Take off ya hat" They couldn't wear that, In the places that I was takin' em' to...​

Rsonist from The Heatmakerz again....

I think he was in studio with Fat Joe & TS this time :lol:
laugh.gif

t69dud.jpg

Quote:
Nice lil Gaudy Piece
roll.gif
roll.gif
..dude is wearin a choker necklace :smh:
nono.gif

its party music::get used to it::the hyphy movement
f/s sz12..grnXIV..bluII..olyVII..sz11westXX..sz12.5icebluX

well not a Celeb yet......but ima future celeb by grace of god

here is my new piece just copped it the other day.

Some know me for my chains.....so i dont need to go into much detail on it

I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

this tread will never diiiiee!! bwaahahahahahaaaa...on a serious note...archive..lol
.:Through your neighborhood armed with nothing but a rep:.

vprbullet

Yo that chain is hot! If you don't mind I'd love to hear some of the details about that chain or check out a close-up pic if you got it. Never seen any of your stuff before.

Back
Top Bottom