OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

LOL at being mad/jealous of someone you dont know, never have met

LOL at the jheri curl
i was murda for 6 years seen no creme from it

dropped murda off mase,opened up a teen summit

t69dud.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ all the rap dudes dropping off the baggy clothes and switching to Diesel and stuff like that.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ my dude shiest.
Milz or better

Ninjahood,

I just read earlier in a jeweler's magazine that Fergie the Duchess of York will be the spokersperson for K & G Creations and that she will be designing a line of jewelery specializing in Moissanites. It will be carried by most major department stores including J.C. Pennys, Dilliards, etc. She's a big name for the general public, so this could be a good move for Moss stones.

i can't wait for the VMA's, I'm really gonna have to dookie on these cats. now with the jewelry store. lol. oh wow. I'm comin with like 20 shines on my neck and 3 watches, 1 with NYC time, 1 with LA time and 1 with Tokyo time all iced the F out. haha.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Daddy Yankee is cakin....reaggetone got that dude eating right.
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

Quote:
I'm comin with like 20 shines on my neck and 3 watches, 1 with NYC time, 1 with LA time and 1 with Tokyo time all iced the F out

There you go. I'd be doing the same thing if I was in your situation. Show some of these cats some quality jewelery. So whats up with the store anyhow? You still getting it online?

yeh, it's gonna take some time. I've been so damn busy with the launch of DYRT and workin on a huge convention and a few other things up my sleeve that I ain't had too much time for this. but I'll have an webpage that will look good, waay better then johnny tv's garbage and etc, I got enough pics to just start, I'll update it, but I have to wait for my guy who is a website/graphic design genius.

as for the gallery, it'll be something small. nothing like jacobs new place, wow, I mean wow. the headquarters is in the hood so most of my clients won't wanna go there.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ good luck with everything. Maybe in a couple of years I can design something icy for you. This thread got me going again and back into the jewelry game. I'm gonna work part-time for my jeweler and in return, him and a couple of his jewelers are gonna start showing me how to do repairs, molds, etc. It's gonna take some time and with some of the other things I got going on I'm in no rush. Independent jewelers can make a nice living if they hustle so it's definately something I'm gonna get into.

hey VPRbullet....any more info on your stuff?...seems like people overlooked it ha...looks nice
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

ay k town i jus seen a billboard and i see the dj u got in ya sig gonna b down at borgata in a few days. im guessin its a concert or sumthin like that rye
aim: illmatic1207
email: [email protected]

damn vpr bullet, yo looking like you got some major figures around ya neck, im luvin it
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

644532013_l.jpg

who makes this shirt? i see alot of rappers got the personalized jjoints and i remember somebody on NT postd the link to dudes company...let me know-
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Back
Top Bottom