OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

wj6hwl.jpg

^^this guy said starter kit.....lmao you wish...you made my day with that laugh
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

Yeah vprbullet has already said his other pieces were moissanites.....but that is far from a starter kit....the stuff still costs a pretty penny....keep doing your thing vprbullet, I like everything you have posted so far
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

Quote:
VPRBULLET PLEASE stop postin them starter kit shines. That is WHACK fam.

Dude got so much animosity, I can just see him spittin' all over his keyboard while he typed that :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

"Put on my Lakers jersey, then I go rape the Suns."
team​

Quote:
Stop hatin' and post YOUR jewelry.

Be careful what you ask for.....All AUTHENTIC diamonds....NOOO MOISSONITE/CZ/GLASS/STARTER KIT........ BTW VPRBULLET....my ring in the pics is what yours is trying to be.
wink.gif

wl80g9.jpg

wl84yd.jpg

wl860y.jpg

Diamonds...o k.....sure bud....im not hatin....if you are "AUTHENTIC"....all power to ya....too bad you have lil fingers. I see a ring guard on ya joint easy.....
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

^ VPRBULLET [50 ]Is that all you got??!! [50]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Small fingers? Thats your comeback?? Too bad I wanted to have some fun tonight, oh well. BTW not small fingers just big Jewels....anyone with REAL diamonds knows you can not size real princess cut rings as they will alter the settings and thats how you lose stones BOY.

BTW Organized Chaos 08 & jbeezie
laugh.gif
stay out of grown folks business....you poor pennyless peasant pauper peices of @#%$.

That's one of the illest Joker Brand shirts I've ever seen. :wow:
eek.gif

Where can I get?

Everytime I get in a WSS they have nothing.

[/b]​

^ Actually your right......He got a pass for the moissonite but he embarrassed himself posting that glass ring.

Quote:
BTW Organized Chaos 08 & jbeezie stay out of grown folks business....you poor pennyless peasant pauper peices of .

This dude said grown folks. :rofl:
roll.gif

This cat thinks hes balling because he used his college refund check on jewelry :lol:
laugh.gif

I hope you feel better about yourself by buying all those diamonds, son. I can walk the hood with a 24K gold grill and fake earrings and pull the same chicks you could with your glass collection

"Put on my Lakers jersey, then I go rape the Suns."
team​

Back
Top Bottom