OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Im not killing the thread in the least, just dropping some knowledge

"Put on my Lakers jersey, then I go rape the Suns."
team​

Quote:
I can walk the hood with a 24K gold grill and fake earrings and pull the same chicks you could with your glass collection

indifferent.gif

You don't exist anymore....Anyone else? If not let VPRBULLET hide in his hole and continue with the post.

Quote:
You don't exist anymore....Anyone else? If not let VPRBULLET hide in his hole and continue with the post.

Question: What do you drive?

team​

^ '05 Range Rover... I will be purchasing a '06 Mercedes Cls in addition Saturday a.m. (Had to have the Black/sunset leather shipped form Cali).... Dont ask me anymore questions....Again you dont exist after that "24kt grill talk" country BOY.

Because gold teeth are only a southern thing...

wb5c7r.jpg

team​

Quote:
you poor pennyless peasant pauper peices of @#%$.

"A 'lil sloppy wit ya cockiness ain't ya?"

:lol:
laugh.gif

Why N's can't be humble?

Not like havin' jewelry is somethin' to really be proud of...Even tho it's nice to have...

How about you calm yo as$ down fam-o, Them shines don't make you "somebody"... :lol:
laugh.gif

^ Got another one. Didn't say my jewels make me somebody. I MAKE ME SOMEBODY (and the fact that I have more money than your parents)
wink.gif

Next?

I'm all for gettin' money...Just can't respect a N' if he carry himself in a suspect manner...But do what you do, It must be workin' for you...

MAAN never seen people get bullied so hard on the internet. Keep doing ya thing. I'm over here :lol:
laugh.gif

Ballers don't complain.

why do I have a BWS chain?
been down with GAME and my dude from my block put Game in the game literally.... so I shoulda got a chain a long time ago. skee got his a few days ago and he shoulda got his a while back. I barely rock it though.

VPR and ICEE, y'all are crazy. lol
but you wanna show off watches off?
you guys lettin your chests get all huffy and puffy.

VPR, I think you shoulda stopped with that chain,
everything else looks crazy.

ICEE, I like that key with the blue rocks on it, even if they sapphires, they still worth cheese, the other stuff, I'm cool on.

and streetz 101, it aint rapper pieces son, it's a clique. I ain't a rapper, I'm just an average dude, tryin to live.

betoLZ, try www.jokerbrand.com

wait til you see our new line up, wow.
crazy stuff, cartoon came crazy hard.

the new cartoon tees are ******ed as well.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

YEE-uhh. Got em in stock.

Quote:
wait til you see our new line up, wow.
crazy stuff, cartoon came crazy hard.

the new cartoon tees are ******ed as well.

Hook it up with some samples. 8)
glasses.gif

...It's a shame that joker brand hasn't popped off on a huge level.

Most people around the valley see it as " chunti wear ". :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]​

im not gon sit here batlin a dude wit 2 chains and a ring i could cop if i wanted to. be happy you have jewels you can rock in the morn...pretty sure they are tucked at night...Ask Pap if i hide my joints....ask Millz if i hide my joints...Ask Remy if i hide my joints....btw can we see more pix? more angles Mr. Diamond sir
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

Quote:
Ask Pap if i hide my joints....ask Millz if i hide my joints...Ask Remy if i hide my joints

Rappers??!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ask the GD'S in Geoffrey Manner/the Moe's in Terror town (let me put you on to gangs) if I'm ever tuckin, Ask the my high ranking B M F family if Im EVER tuckin when im on the eastside of the A. Ask the dudes in Fort Green in NY if Im ever nervous when im out there? Real G's....NOT NO RAPPERS!

Quote:
btw can we see more pix

Again be careful what you ask for.....you never seen 50 stacks in person peasant.

Now PLEASE leave me alone I think I made my point about you being a poser.

wlf0jd.jpg

vprbullet = sonned
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: Halloween AF1 DS Sz. 11​

Back
Top Bottom