OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

This is one of the better celeb jewelry posts in recent memory....
qs2iz9.jpg

Chingy? Did that dude stumble upon some money or something cuse I know Jackpot didnt sell that much :wow:
eek.gif

Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

Quote:
who was that >D

but remember ben, moss stone come out green too because they are thermal conductive.... just like a diamond

I dont think the Moss stone can beat the diamond tester that Geary's or high end places like that uses, there use more specific testing.
maybe some low end janky places carry the small battery tester size joints, but DAMN if it can beat the most of the regular diamond wholesale center testing and come out Green light? that would suck. that will piss me off and maybe make me happy at the same time?

as for who it was. he actually dribbles basketballs for a living. he said the platinum was real, but the stones in it were fugazi.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

qs2nbm.jpg

i wonder when the post "only jay can pull this off"..

cuz jay be looking ******ed, and i dont mean that in a good way, but im sure that jacket cost more than my car :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

All of Busta's new joints EXCEPT for the Apple are nice.......

- LOTNS joint
- Bullhead joint
- The Aftermath piece
- Flipmode piece

well ill be damned. i knew something had to be wrong with this huge outburst of everybody and their diamons though. i was like how in the hell are these cats rocking all these diamonds, no way this can be real. i started looking like, what you talking bout mike jones? (-_-). something like that would cost waaaaayyyyy too much for him right now...
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

^word. good looks ninjahood/k-town. that explains a whole lot..
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

chris mills isn't a celebrity. he did play in the NBA, but he's retired now doin other things.
I'm talkin bout someone who makes over 10 million a year and is still in the league. smh @ whoever sold him his piece for like $40k

chris ain't wearing or buying anything fake.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Is J.R. referring to anyone in particular when he mentions "moissanite" in that I'm A G freestyle off that Big Boy Game tape?
I believe the line goes "I know about them fake stones they called moissanites
I take it he's just talkin' bout ppl in general and no one in particular?

Quote:
Nters will understand the meaning of Busta;s piece

His old group.
qs1v06.jpg

I'd take that with less ice. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I seen a pic of Bussa Buss Od'in like Cam'ron. With that red Big apple joint too.
Still, searching for the Truth

Quote:
Chingy? Did that dude stumble upon some money or something cuse I know Jackpot didnt sell that much

dude did go platinum..he aint broke,he just aint been in the limelight for a minute
R.I.P. Verdell Lange
Free Corey Miller
**** FEMA!

actually my boy who owns a mortgage company down in the A did chingy's mortgages for his house and for his moms house......he bought a 400k house and got his mom a 250k house he couldnt afford the loan for both of them so its manager bought his mothers house cash cause chingy couldnt afford the payments....i guess he is tryin alil to hard to keep up wit the jones..... :rofl:
roll.gif

^ :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Hardly believe that.
Quote:
dude did go platinum..he aint broke,he just aint been in the limelight for a minute

His first album went 3X platinum.
Still, searching for the Truth

just saw Banks piece in the busta remix video :pimp:
pimp.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
^ Hardly believe that.

yea but take into account all the cars this ninja is coppin an other stuff.......an when cats go plat they aint gettin that boat loads of money.....an it takes time to recieve royalites from albums anyway........but dude wouldnt lie to me then again you dont have to believe it either.

Quote:
Hardly believe that.

what dudes sayin is not that far fetched...i mean we dont know how much $ he had put away, how much income he has showing and what his credit rating is ~ all those come into effect when your tryan get approved for loan...im sure the person in charge of signing off on mortgages didnt know or care who Chingy was....
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Back
Top Bottom