OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

that's what I'm sayin Tre, he was with security @ roscose. 2 dudes. they just all gotta be in on it. I heard another story too, too funny..... but anyways.

ROBERT, YES PUFFY WEARS MOSS OR CZ'S. YES HE DOES. BUT HE ALSO HAS MANY MANY REAL PIECES OF ICE. JUST THE CRAZIER STUFF IS SHOW STONES WITH WHITE GOLD. THE CHEAP SILVER STUFF FROM THE SWAPMEET OR MALLS OR WHATEVER TARNISHES AND THEN YOU CAN'T REALLY GET IT BACK TO LOOK LIKE OFFICIAL. NOT WORTH IT.

BTW, YES GAMES PIECE AND CHAIN IS ALL PLATINUM. THAT IS WHY IT'S SO DAMN HEAVY.

and no one said, it was an ill piece. I think my smaller BWS piece looks better, but nothing in this thread even nigos piece is touching Cartoons joker clown pendant. no way. art wise, style? it's beautiful.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
lebron came out with some old mississippi pimp looking security in gators and linen suits...

0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif

What the hell is LeBron doing in a club?

His dumb turnovers are the reason his summer vacation started early.

OK NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!! LOL!

THATS WHAT IM SAYING SHOW PIECES OR NO SHOW PEOPLE STILL ARE GOING TO THINK THERE DIAMONDS!
BUT THATS KINDA SMART WEARING FAKE @#%$
CUZ THEN IF SOMEONE TRIEST TO COME UP ON YOU....
NO REASON!!! HAHAHA THEY WILL BE DISSAPOINTED LIKE A MUTHA WHEN THEY TRY TO GO PAWN IT! LOL!
YEA BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY K TOWN. MORE OR LESS
GAMES CHAIN
1000 GRAMS??OR MORE?

Quote:
SHOW PIECES OR NO SHOW PEOPLE STILL ARE GOING TO THINK THERE DIAMONDS!

somebody like diddy or jay can wear whateva...its not like they cant afford whateva chain they want...so if it gets out that a certain chain is moss or cz they'll come up with some excuse and have the joint in i class diamonds the next day-
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES FABOLOUS GETS JACKED

HES INSURED ON EVERYTHING HE HAS. the insurance will give him the money for it.

lol at ROBERT..chill on the caps homie
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

oh sorry bout that PUDDINPOP didnt know the capslock was a big deal here! lol
EXJEWELZ whatever!

1183jo5.jpg

damn that shows alot....dem cat's ain't reppin ruff ryderz like that at all.... :\
ohwell.gif

its al business wit em now >D
grin.gif

team platano

yea games chain does look platinum
uit has that grey dull look to it like metal you know
??

hey KTOWN you seem to know alot about jewelry and watch bro,
is this anything special???

btw i like the cloisonne enameling done on the lettering on your chain. thats a piece of art right there.

Juelz is losing weight...no pun intended.
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

Back
Top Bottom