OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

you right, what do you do again? I'd love to hear it.
after 2 million, gimmicks are over... G-Unit was the reason? lol, okay that's why he outsold 50 right? real talk, after 2 million, good marketing helps, but you can't sell a @#%$ album past 2x plat. period. not in this day and age, no one is buying records, son I did this professionally for almost a decade and just getting back in the game. (I'll diss someone for they outfit, girlfriend, etc...but I can't say Kanye or someone else I ain't feelin personally ain't a good artist or be a str8 hater and take away from their talent.) when you sell 6 million worldwide, you had a good record. straight up.

am I happy with my life? you sound crazy. lol
btw, you still hiding behind a screen name? exactly, cmon with the corny soft suckerpunches. throwing another mans records sales? son my names on over 19 platinum records. check please.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ You hatin on him and his pics, but yet you keep coming into this thread to look at his pics. Plus who's to say that Game won't take off on his own and help re-vive the West Coast. You know the haters on here would love to have his connects and rock some of them jewelz or else they wouldn't be opening a celebrity jewelry thread. I swear K-town gets hated on atleast once in every page. It is hilarious though that someone that names themself Burger is here doing the hating. How you know his age anyway? You hating on him and at the same time researching him. :rofl:
roll.gif

^
bodyguard.jpg

"And iiiiiii-e-iiiii Will always love youuuuuuuuuu!" :rofl:
roll.gif

What i do doesn't matter.... I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you because it's pointless... I'm just callin you on being a bandwagoning herb that's all... Only reason i said somethin was cuz you keep postin these weak t's & the same chain that doesn't belong to you over & over again for props... :lol:
laugh.gif
But hey whatever gets you through the day homie.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Do ya thing... Even if that means bein a Farnsworth to a B-list rapper... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
"And iiiiiii-e-iiiii Will always love youuuuuuuuuu!" :rofl:

What i do doesn't matter.... I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you because it's pointless... I'm just callin you on being a bandwagoning herb that's all... Only reason i said somethin was cuz you keep postin these weak t's & the same chain that doesn't belong to you over & over again for props... :lol: But hey whatever gets you through the day homie.. :pimp: Do ya thing... Even if that means bein a Farnsworth to a B-list rapper...

at the end of the day..he goes home to a rover and a 6...and what do you drive? i'm not riding the korean but im just saying that he's successful..no matter what he does to get the money. you're too embarrassed to post your occupation because you either have no job..or your job sucks too much to be mentioned. but hey that $10 hour is a lot better than "bein a Farnsworth to a B-list rapper" and making millions...right?

Quote:
never mind the jewlery for a second. 3LW back together.

They never broke up... They just kicked the dark-skinned one out & added an equally dark one to replace her... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
at the end of the day..he goes home to a rover and a 6...and what do you drive? i'm not riding the korean but im just saying that he's successful..no matter what he does to get the money. you're too embarrassed to post your occupation because you either have no job..or your job sucks too much to be mentioned. but hey that $10 hour is a lot better than "bein a Farnsworth to a B-list rapper" and making millions...right?

He, he's, him, his... What do these words have in common? They are all third person... Implying that you have none of these things... It always baffled me on how people brag on other peoples successes :lol:
laugh.gif
So step aside... Unless you another body guard... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
lol, okay that's why he outsold 50 right?

Quick question. Do you mean he outsold 50's total record sales or outsold 50 in a certain period of time (Hypothetically: 50's 1st week record sales 400k vs Game's 1st week record sales 700k)?
[/b]

please sont argue ovre the internet
My music is not for everyone. It's only for the stong-willed, the soldiers music. It's not like party music - I mean, you could gig to it, but it's spiritual. My music is spiritual.
-Tupac Shakur/2pac/Makaveli

is that a vacheron pharrells wearin? that is one very ill complication.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Quote:
You know no one really cares about Black Wallstreet right? You might want to latch on to another group if you tryin to impress people

:lol:
laugh.gif
damn

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Quote:
He, he's, him, his... What do these words have in common? They are all third person... Implying that you have none of these things... It always baffled me on how people brag on other peoples successes :lol: So step aside... Unless you another body guard... :lol:

when did i ever say i had any of those things? what part of my response shows that im bragging? you childishly imply that i'm bragging on his success and yet you're hating on it. i'm sorry that you don't have a job and you have to hate on other peoples success over the internet. i hear UPS is hiring.

sorry ktown:

Quote:
G-Unit was the reason? lol, okay that's why he outsold 50 right?

nah 50 and mariah had the biggest selling album of that year my man.

to went 5x plat in teh US alone and game was like @ 2 or 3x in teh US

Quote:
50's 1st week record sales 400k vs Game's 1st week record sales 700k)

im for certain 50 did 1.1 million his first week, and i think game did 600k
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

lets face it, 50 had a lot to do with Games success & album sales pushing platinum status. No one can deny that.

^ cant deny @ all. as 50 said " im on games first 3 singles"
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
when you sell 6 million worldwide, you had a good record. straight up.

so britney and vanilla ice had good records...NO SIIIRRR

i'm happy you seem to be in the "biz" or whatever but you and everyone knows Game album sales were because of 50 period..also you have dr. dre co-signing that doesnt hurt..not that there's anything wrong with that, but lets be real 50, the whole beef with 50, and dre = 4 million sold

you can be a fan and a friend but be honest about the situation

Quote:
im for certain 50 did 1.1 million his first week, and i think game did 600k

No, what I said was:
Quote:
(--<!-- >:
mad.gif
50's 1st week record sales 400k vs Game's 1st week record sales 700k)?

I was makin' an example because I know for sure 50 outsold Game in total album sales. I wanted to know what KTown meant when he said Game outsold 50.
[/b]

Quote:
so britney and vanilla ice had good records...NO SIIIRRR

if my reading comprehension skills are still somewhat decent, i think dude was saying that the conditions in the RECENT/CURRENT music industry+biz do not allow for flukes to do big #'$. you're reaching back to waaaay different time$ w/the britney+ice comparos.

btw, both Britney & Vanilla Ice had EXCELLENT records for their genres & target audiences, esp Britney w/her first 2 albums. In retrospect, Vanilla Ice can be looked back upon as a gimmick, but 90% of the peeps in here that were around back then were bumping his $h&t.....probably britney's too.

as for Game, he's not one of my favorite dudes, but most people will agree that he's no gimmick and has some skills. of course having 50 & Dre in his corner for The Documentary helped him push more units. but if he was garbage, it would've only taken him so far......those guys wouldn't have backed him in the FIRST place if they thought he didn't have anything.

Quote:
are you really happy with your life? I mean you come to NT of all places & throw around another man's record sales & you like 35... No hate i just find your gimmick comical... Carry on with taking pictures of another man's jewlery sweetheart...

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get that old A @#%$ S korien k-town ninja outta here.

an you know in all ya pics you jus look lilke that one white dude tryna fit in wit a group of N's :lol:
laugh.gif

!!![/b]​

K Town !!

I dont know if yall had noticed but

11c62cx.jpg

Is that where the logo idea came from?
By the way, Not every $1 bill has the " B ".

-HNY
FRESHilicious
DIRTY . Be FRESH.​

Back
Top Bottom