indifferent.gif

WHERES THE JEWELRY!!
Im no betta/
still move a duece a day/
thas two keys/
i still move the yay
-killa cam

r23kn7.jpg

here's a wild find......chingy with what looks like 50 cent's signature cross..... :nerd:
nerd.gif

key k-town, mind on tellin us which ones 50 got moss'ed?

he only wears a few chains thats he's always known to wear...
team platano

^^thats one of the nicest crosses ive seen. i was wondering why fifty never really wore it anymore cause if i was dude i would wear every day

Quote:
i dont know any specifics, but on the Kanye thing on MTV he said that he paid 15k for the jesus piece and that the white guy he was workin with (either brion or levine) had a 70k watch with NO DIAMONDS

Negative

it was John Mayer in the Studio with Kanye and his watch was $40,000

ninja, my dude, can you get me a guestimation on how much a white gold invisible cut (princess) studs in .75ct-1ct moss would run me? I'll be in NY for a quick minute in April when I come back from PR and the Dominican so maybe we can link up.
[/center]

^ ehh please believe 40k aint @#%$ for a watch. My contact @ commerce has a 1/4 mill watch. No diamonds. Its a vintage Patek Phillipe (sp?). Solid gold casing, only 4 in existence.

All these diamond watchs may be flashy but they're really tacky. A real triple-digit millionaire/billionaire would laugh at you.

oh yeah about Jesus peices. Kanye was stating bragging prices. In real life a (prox.) 3 inch wide, 5 inch tall jesus peice in solid back 18k gold w/ vivid detailing and maybe 2-5 CTW SI 3 diamonds in the thrown crown would run you up maybe 5-10 stacks if you have a decent jewler. this is the closest I could find but its 10k, smaller, and has CZs its still smokin.

betterjewelry_item0350.jpg

true story
looks like the @#%$ the arabs sellin in the shopping carts in the middle of the mall
dont front yall know who im speakin on

Quote:
everybody gotta post..god know i empited my hard drive out by da time this post got to page 11-12

I usually always post in these things but it seems everyone saved my pics from past posts :lol:
laugh.gif

Posting for JJ's Home..

The jacob Jesus Piece is WAAAAAAY different from that picture. The one pictured is hollow with a solid back, so it is light weight and if you coppin SI3 diamonds you might as well get CZ's.

The jacob Jesus Piece is about 3.5 inches withouth the bail and about 4.5 with it. It is totally solid and weighs about 150 to 180 grams with No ice no it. It is usually done with about 15 to 20 cts of ice on it. It can vary in price because you can put different quality, color and size Ice in it, but it is very unlikely you can get it for under 10 Gees.

Kanye's piece is just the Original Jacob Mold reworked by one of his mold people with tears and a thorn corn added, and then painted with ceramic paint.

Jesus piece and a cuban link chain. Nothing better.
r29hs8.gif

r29hug.jpg

r29i5e.jpg

r29ibo.jpg

Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

mrkim1120,

check the post your whip thread in this section.
I own a 2004 Range Rover
2006 bmw 650i
1/2 a 2004 Lambo Murcialago (available for rental, $3,200 a day)
1/2 a 2005 Bentley GT (available for rental $1,000 a day)

and man, back to this:

Feb06_57.sized.jpg

those double bezeled crosses are my next piece for sure.
I gotta get one, either in white or yellow gold.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

how much should i expect to pay for these:
style A
betterjewelryitem0438big4aa.jpg

style B
6pnd00397li.jpg

style C
2003gg9000601003882rb.jpg

oh and here is the jacob Jesus piece
jesussymbolplat125005ug.jpg

and yo JJ i think you told me your Jesus piece + cuban is over 600 or so grams, cause thats some serious weight :wow:
eek.gif

^^^^ the car isn't stick, you'd have to learn or know how to drive paddle shift.
plus you'd have to leave a $50,000 deposit and the car in insured as well.
most of the time it's rented for video shoots or through a corp. account (universal, warner bros, etc) so it's not an issue so much.

balla 96,
style A is garbage, style B you should be able to cop with real diamonds and good weight for easily under a G.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yeah when I was talking Jesus Piece, those were the ones I was talking about. K Town, you said you can get style B for under a G? I think I might have to get one. Anyone know where to get something like that in Detroit or Chicago?

Quote:
no one mexican has done it really, I hope my boy OMAR CRUZ does it, he just signed the dotted line with Jimmy Iovine and DRE, he got Cartoon and Soul Assasins backin him, so I wish him the best.

is this the same guy who goes by the name Blunts LLA or something like that?

yo ktown the jewelers i went to askin for $5g+

i'll be movin to socal by the end of july, any spots you know out there? dudes have told me to goto the jewelry district in LA but i dont wanna waste my time if all they have is women's style jewelry

Back
Top Bottom