OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Actually The Heatmakerz we're The Diplomats in house producers but like any in house producer you got to grow and move on up. The Diplomats didn't want cats to think they just mess w/ The Heatmakerz, and The Heatmakerz didn't want cats to think all they do is make beats for the Dips.

So like any in house producer they got bigger and are doing stuff w/ all artists just like The Diplomats are out there w/ different producers. They always work together you just don't see as many tracks as you would on albums from 2 yrs ago. It doesn't have anything to do with them raising prices because they always remember it was Cam and those dudes that put them on and have said many times they've even given free beats to them cause of what they've done for them.

They done @#%$ for Fat Joe, AZ, Lil' Wayne, Lil' Flip, David Banner, Cashmere, M.O.P., Remy etc

^ Nah the Dips/Heatmakers thing was a production deal for a certain number of songs.
If i like yours, Im taking it .

yeah i see it..at least they not on some borderline turn coats status like cool and dre.... >D
grin.gif
them dudes always throwin up they TS chain but if u ask em if they part of terror squad they like "umm nawww" :lol:
laugh.gif

raub2u.jpg

more swisha chains

162264.jpg

who's chain is this anywayz...i've seen swizz/jada/dee all rock it...

i know there's 2 of em in yellow and in white...

kissofdeath.jpg

clearer pic

team platano

Well I know up until this year they were TS in house producers but now obviously they're doing other things. Thing with TS is there's the actual group and there is the family....Cool & Dre like DJ Khaled fall under the "family".

:lol:
laugh.gif
I like how this post turned out tho. 20+ pages :wow:
eek.gif

I know now who are the real jewelry enthusiasts

Ninja hood = Captain-save-a-post. He saved the post by posting every pic he could find :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Shouts to everybody that contributed, Ktown, Diplomat Tdot etc...

^^ you sound like u acceptin' an award cuz this post is multi page platinum :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

lemme post a few more i got.....

148167.jpg

more kiss wit da framed Ruff ryder chain..

B000BLI4V0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

styles's dog tag's on his quick strike album..... >D
grin.gif
damn when his album coming out?!

Jin_-_The_Rest_is_History_album_cover.jpg

jin...damn what da hell was da ruff ryders thinkin :lol:
laugh.gif

dmx.jpg

DMX, if ya wanna laugh at something cop this mixtape.....and listen to him ripp a new on into JR reid.

beef3part2.jpg

015.jpg

throwback firm nas

ent6.gif

throwback mystial on no limit...

Pharell%20highschool.jpg

bonus pic cuz its so dorky :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Are all moissinate stones white or can they be other colors?

i think they got green and blue ones but they rare and not produced like da clear ones..

remember, a mossinate is as close u gettin to a diamond without actually coppin one. if ya got more questions do a search into that free encyclopida
team platano

^^ damn I like that alot...I always thought the little stones were black too...The blue looks real nice
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

that affiliates or whatever pendant is straight garbage. pure terrible.
Drama need to step up his ICE/Jewel game, thats just awful.

I'm bout to get something serious made real soon for the summer.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

aye ktown, how much did you pay for your grill?
we really dont know
Youngsta's have king kong on they back before they grow old and my turf, the street is so cold
Put this on this Choppa that I hold, F wit my kin folk and we'll be taggin your toe[/b]​

Quote:
Drama need to step up his ICE/Jewel game, thats just awful.

:lol:
laugh.gif

damn K, its not that bad.....and think about it like this..how many DJ's actually have killer chains that are better then da rappers...only one i can think of is kay slay's joint..its so massive
team platano

i wanna cop a nice cuban...im not real worried about quality and @#%$..

dude at a mall island had a nice long thick one (no @#%$) in 18k for about 700. shoulda copped when i had the chance

my chain game is nicer then some rappers.
whoo kids chains destroy Kay Slays.

but anyways.
jacob,
no it doesn't include the chain.
a nice cuban or italian link chain white gold 14k around 36" long will hit you for anywhere from $1,200 to $1,800

grill was $1,500 for the top

Ninjahood killin it with more pics. Those Mystical chains are sick!

Man, I didn't know Mike Jones was taking shots at everyone. I knew he been repping Ice Age, but like he said in the interview that was the plan. Seemed like he was trying to take off on his own, but still stay cool with everyone in H-town. Guess not.

Quote:
Those are all ugly. Please stop with this black thing.

Get outta here with that. Come on now.

Quote:
Late pass...But just seen a show with mike jones on it talking about his "ICE AGE" chain...according to him it was $350,000...said he had $350k to spend and thats what Johnny made...

Just saw that. So is that a huge platinum or white gold chain and does it have diamonds or CZ's. Anyone have any idea? The price seems low, but then again, it doens't have a high dollar look.

015.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
wasn't she like 18 around that time?

Quote:
Whookid's chain destroys kayslay

That Superman thingy chain he got is decent.
Kayslay's big crown chain is wild.

Quote:
whoo kids chains destroy Kay Slays.

whoo kidd's teeny shadyville triangles? hellz no

sometimes paying more don't make it any better

whookidsptvh4li.jpg

mmm...nahh...

envy.jpg

DJ envy's block chain

rax9pw.jpg

DJ absolut's A.F.L chain

master_p_003.jpg

throwback master p

team platano

i'm talkin bout whoo kids stud chain which is over 100 carats in diamonds he wore when he got his tattoos done. that piece is over $200,000 alone. Kay got something like that? let's get serious.

To Ninjahood about Cool & Dre

I actually just read an article about Cool & Dre and all they did was give thanks to Fat Joe basically. They are like family and its all love. But I'm pretty sure they aren't actually in TS. Dre just wears the chain to rep them I think. I could be wrong though so its whatever..

Back
Top Bottom