OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

da only way its gonna end is if they introduce an entire new platform to sell music...

as soon as u buy a CD u can rip it and once it hits da net its any's game at that point...
team platano

Ja_rule_wallpaper.jpg

da singer Jarule wit da skinny faced jesus piece...

01.jpg

jarule.jpg

team platano

Quote:
do peeps really wear Makaveli gear?? (serious question)

LOL, one of my best friends is always rocking Makaveli and Scarface stuff. We'll be knocking him here and there about some of it. He's crazy though, about a year ago, some guy at the mall was looking at his Makaveli shirt funny and out of nowhere he went and knocked him down with one punch. LOL, once he fell, we all scattered. I mean the guy was definately staring hard like he was gonna talk @#%$ or something, but damn.

^ We haven't seen too many rings other than Rza's on here. I'm not into rocking them, but some of them look hot.

Quote:
on a sidenote, do peeps really wear Makaveli gear?? (serious question)

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A pic I took for the wife before I went to a Makavelli Branded party last night...

(I live with my woman. The decor of the room is NOT my doing. :lol:
laugh.gif
)

My team interviewing the VP of Marketing for Makavelli Branded...

His Makavelli shirt was nice, and they do have some really nice stuff coming up.

Please don't compare it to that Scarface stuff :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

none of what I'm about to say is gonna mean jack to rest of you, but somehow, a couple of my LA homeboys that never read NT got tipped off to this thread and read some of my comments. i'm supposed to correct the Rolex swap story i gabbed about before.........yeah, i think it's stupid too, but whatever.....'some people' (GROWN folk no less) :rolleyes
eyes.gif
like to blackmail others over DUMB things and are worried about what other dudes will think if they're out there lurking too.

anyways, the rest of NT can just ignore the following........here you go, YOU HERBS.......

Quote:
one of our other boys brought back a high-quality Submariner joint while doing biz in Taiwan. we were chilling out one of our dogs' spots, and he just casually asks to see one guy's real Sub. He switched it out w/the Folex (w/out any of us knowing cuz we were just shooting the crap and watching a LakeShow game) and gave it back to our homey. The guy is a pretty big watch dude, and he NEVER even realized he had the fugazi. It was a few days before our other homeboy came clean and gave him the real Sub back.

1. "T" w/the REAL Sub says he knew it was fake all along because the band was too loose.
2. "AK" that switched it came clean + called "T" the NEXT day to come clean about the swap & gave him back the real one in 2 days NOT a few.

oh, and on another note, i mixed up Joey + Frank from Dazz.

you two still owe me dinner next time or else 'some' peeps is hearing about you know what at CC....lol

oops, i didn't realize you others chimed in about my Makaveli question.

lol, i wasn't trying to blast anyone that likes/wears that stuff. i just never see any of it around my way.

The thing I don't understand about the Makaveli line is...why does every single article of clothing have his face on it...?
[/b]​

Quote:
Damn CL, what kind of cats are you dealing with? Can't tell if you half serious or real serious.

sorry for the confusion, I was just clearing up a personal story I mentioned a couple pages back. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WATCH-JEWELRY STORE(S) HOOK-UP I GAVE Y'ALL (Chong Hing Jewelers).....THEY'RE LEGIT!!

Terry Kennedy he's a skateboarder if y'all didn't already know...or Compton '@#%$' Terry :lol:
laugh.gif
to some of you. This guy must be making some serious doughhhh. Or at least it looks like it. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Pieces are very nice IMO.

431288780l6vu.jpg

333904744l0qa.jpg

454168621l4lv.jpg

454172137l6vu.jpg

469794869l4rf.jpg

469798782l5as.jpg

469802043l4jc.jpg

545453996l5ti.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was watchin that old documentary American Pimp the other day and I forgot how crazy they're jewelery was. If I wasn't borrowing this slow, crappy computer right now, I'd be looking for some pics. One guy had a pendant of himself with a chick on her knees doing her thing. Another guy has some topless chick on top of his ring for the ladies too kiss. lol...they had some crazy crazy stuff.

WOW...If Compton As$ Terry is cakin' like that, There's no reason why I shouldn't be...That shh is rediculous... :smh:
nono.gif
laugh.gif

damn, compton terry aint no joke! :wow:
eek.gif

Ja_rule_wallpaper.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

damn so much jewelry. that Ja Rule jesus peice with the cubans links is real sick.

Its all bout the U. Go Canes!!!

Back
Top Bottom