OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
Operational Playstation controller. Life-size with push buttons. Owner: Just Blaze

:smh:
nono.gif

[/center]

V-necks is fly, joe looks european right there, very stylish.
and for you wearing v-necks you're ahead of your time in the states there. just wait and see when pharrel or somebody rock a v-neck you gon be the flyest on your block. so @#%$ all those wanksters hatin on v-necks

WANTED: Adidas Kareem Coffee Lo sz 14

Nike Air Force 1 Gore-tex sz 14

jim jones popped off the v-neck thing last summer..or maybe the one b4 that-
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
Let Hov, Pharell or FAb put one on. Dudes is gonna rush to the local Flee.

let's not ALL jump on they sausages all at once now :smh:
nono.gif

i'm just waitin' for kanye's karamo @#%$ to start rockin thongs so i can da flamin' cats can come out da closet :lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

Quote:
V-necks is fly, joe looks european right there, very stylish.
and for you wearing v-necks you're ahead of your time in the states there. just wait and see when pharrel or somebody rock a v-neck you gon be the flyest on your block. so all those wanksters hatin on v-necks

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Preeeeeeeach.

veq7ig.jpg

nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
I lost all the love i had for dude.
If that was my brother he woulda shot and killed... he was gonna have to kill me too.
Tryin to get that oil money

whats good with uncasa, wasnt duke just wearing sheist bub's chain in a recent pic or something at a bmf event?

^ And? usually when your in crew chains go around unless their money is right (I.E. G-Unit, Diplomats)

Anybody got pics of the small cross and chain that Diddy is wearing in the commercial for the sean john cologne? I been lookin everywhere for it.

Quote:
And? usually when your in crew chains go around unless their money is right (I.E. G-Unit, Diplomats)

and g-unit AND diplomats cats be sharin' chains too.....

-mase rockin that spikey cross

- young buck rockin da g-unit spinner

-chubby baby, max b rockin juelz star wit wings and jone's byrdgang chain...

team platano

^ I meant immediate members....Dips (Cam, Jones, Juelz, 40, JR, Hell Rell, Duke) all got they own, G-Unit well everyone does except Ma$e I forgot about him.

i guess cats gotta develop they own persona before they can get a chain :lol:
laugh.gif

yo but you know what i've been feelin for lately?

18mmomg%20.jpg

a omega link ala tupac/webbie to rock wit my chain now....i think imma get this for da summer :pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

i asked that because i just read in an interview how uncasa left pcp but i just seen dude wearing the chain? so is he back with pcp?

un kasa did a game :lol:
laugh.gif

but that pic was posted before da diss was ever released....

he's a idiot though..cuz purple city is gonna blow for 06'....its a shame they not promoted like da rest of da dips.

Ghostfacepromo.jpg

throwback ghost, cuban link chain pioneer :pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

Back
Top Bottom