OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
As I stated previously I own several homes (real estate market in Ga is Graavy right now),

You can afford anything just by doing that^ ALONE.Not saying anything else.=X :lol:
laugh.gif
That's all you should know. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Money>>>>>>chicks

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
College Degrees > than all of this.....

0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif

Let me own this nerd on PT3.
While you're wasting your life In college trying to beleive your parents saying ''College is the only way to success and a career in the future''
You're actually falling into a huge debt trap that you will eventually have to pay off.While with the 25-40k you owe in books,You can use that money to INVEST in property in small cheap states and be SET FOR LIFE.NO Diploma or NOTHING.No real state license either but that would help make more.

LEARN SON.

GET MONEY. 06
pimp.gif

For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

Quote:
Let me own this nerd on PT3.
While you're wasting your life In college trying to beleive your parents saying ''College is the only way to success and a career in the future''
You're actually falling into a huge debt trap that you will eventually have to pay off.While with the 25-40k you owe in books,You can use that money to INVEST in property in small cheap states and be SET FOR LIFE.NO Diploma or NOTHING.No real state license either but that would help make more.

LEARN SON.

HAHAHAHAHA...waisting my life in college? Please....dude, I have both an undergrad and master's under my belt. Seriously, your philosophy seems right out of the back flap of the Late Registration CD booklet. I had an opportunity to further my education, so you know what, I took full advantage of it. Also, way to generalize about my debt in "books." I have no debt, I have investments, and a lot of these opportunities that that were presented to me, were based off of my educational background. That being said, every man goes down a different path. I don't hate on those who like to show their status by flossin what they got etc....more power to them...I personally find wealth through education and staying quiet about my finances etc, and leave the rest to you guys on NT to amuse me....there are plenty of guys out there who make a very VERY good living with no diploma etc....hell, even Dan Snyder of the Washington ******** is a college dropout....but, you have to realize that even in your convoluted point of view, that many times, having a degree opens more doors than not having one....I commend you if you have a strong hand in the real estate game diploma, or no diploma....if you do, then you are probabaly proving a lot of people wrong....I just chose a different path than you.....

^so basically u can count change REALLY REALLY REALLY fast...

college is cool if thats what u wanna do but dont come in here like u elite cuz u got a degree...money makes the world go round...odds are ur school didnt/dont give a @#%$ about u just ur tuition...

so while the president of ur college is gettin rich ur sittin in class wondering how long its gone take u to find a job after u finish

Quote:
While with the 25-40k you owe in books

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
What? What books are you talking about costing 25-40k?

This is the dumbest argument I've heard in a while. Hustling so you can afford diamonds around your neck might sound cool when you're a teen listening to Fab or Jeezy, but not when you're 50 years old working as a janitor cause you ain't got no money left and you had to pawn off that Jesus piece for a few months rent.

It's not like every person who goes to university is automatically in debt, and it's not like all university degrees lead to uncertainty in the job market. You think ever person who decides to "hustle" will be set for life?

hustlin dont have to be illegal...last time i checked real estate was totally legit...

u in school for an average of 4 years...what if u had a full time job makin a decent amount for those 4 years? u could easily invest and flip...as long as u not the average nter of course...buyin $500 hoodies and @#%$...my fit dont need to cost a g...thats just unnecessary... gimmie some frash kicks some nice jeans a few designer shirts and some white Ts...im good....and a hairut of course...gotts b spinnin on em...and i aint wit the bring the part back movement...lmao

Quote:
if you already loaded like these dudes showing they are, why would you go to college if you already achieved success that people in college are trying to get.....? sounds like you going backwards to me

Alot of peopled got it effed up & misconstrued. Ninjas dont go to college just to get jobs. Mad people got jobs lined up for them when they are in high school or even after, but colege is all about extendin ur education. Learnin all the @#%$ they dont teach u in high school and on the streets. Granted havin a degree doesnt garauntee a job or a good payin one at that, but its def. better than a effin diploma. Any dude can take a class and get a real estate lisence but u think they know the same @#%$ as the real estate agents that went to college or graduate school to learn about major @#%$.

On a side note, some of the biggest hustlers are on college campus' but if u never stepped foot on one, I wouldnt expect u to know that.

Back to the shines please.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

:smh:
nono.gif
@ these dudes bashing Education.

Yea you can make money outside of school, but you dudes sound real ignorant right now. All the stuff i learned in college, I can bet 10000% i would've never learned it on the streets or by not going to school.
[/i]​

Quote:
Any dude can take a class and get a real estate lisence but u think they know the same as the real estate agents that went to college or graduate school to learn about major .

Word up. Most of these type of dudes only know 1 aspect of real estate, buying-fixing-selling, that's all.

Quote:
On a side note, some of the biggest hustlers are on college campus' but if u never stepped foot on one, I wouldnt expect u to know that.

I can personally testify on that.
1 of my dudes Dave was caking stupid, off sports memorabilia in college, now he graduated and still got a job in investment banking on Wall St.
So education is never a minus.

[/i]​

i must admit....i could have entered the work force without college (i am a comm/marketing major) and known just as much as i do now...but personally i think college is a good experience

its all about being smart with your money....MOST people are not going to be stacking cash just off of their job....its what you do with your money and how you manage it...thats when you start stacking

vpr and icee youre both doin your thing...i dont know either of you, but if its legit, then you are both smart and you obviously know what to do with money

It's not ''hustling'' It's more like 'Investing'' in a ''Business''.=SUCCESS.
For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

the streets can only get u so far, SMH at those bashing a college degree.

just because you failed dont mean others do the same. only those with a limited education would think that skipping school = success

You guys act like its soooooooo easy to invest and stuff. If it was nobody would go to school, please. Dont be bitter because you couldnt get into college or do well in it. Also, alot of us, including myself, dont have any debt or have less debt because we have scholorships. Getting an education means youll have a stable job as opposed to not knowing what will happen in the home market. Also you wont be able to tell whats happening in the market because you know nothing about economics or trends. Lastly, even if you do make a good amount of money, chances are youre uneducated and speak like a fool and noone will respect you anyways.

i ain't bashing education, but I have not used my degree to this day at all, even for jobs that are only strictly related to my degree in film.

if I woulda passed on college, I'd be stupid rich today, I woulda had more opportunity to get into owning a label which was HUGE at one point and now my boy who started that label is paid outta his mind, but I opted to play ball and do the college thing, BUT ONLY FOR MY PARENTS.

I have a friend who graduated from Harvard and did well there, he is unemployed and can't find work as an attorney, all jokes aside, so he is waiting tables and a starving actor. I know many more stories like this. I didn't say a state college, I SAID HARVARD!

THANK GOD I HAVE NO COLLEGE LOAN DEBTS.
I heard that you can claim bankruptcy on everything except child support and college/student loans. so you can't get away.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
I have a friend who graduated from Harvard and did well there, he is unemployed and can't find work as an attorney, all jokes aside, so he is waiting tables and a starving actor. I know many more stories like this. I didn't say a state college, I SAID HARVARD!

True Story.

My step father graduated like 2 years ago from law school, he's 90k in debt and he has not found a job yet... :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]​

is that a basketball and a fitted cap?
they definitely will catch your eye :wow:
eek.gif

Look writer's A G damn it you bastards
You would'nt be nicer than me with anger management classes

College>Huslting. College will pay off in the long run. You dont get one degree. You get another and another. You wonder why Surgeons are the highest paid in America(on average)?

People have a very limited view of a college education. It's not only about finding a job using that diploma.

i just saw my moms is 70k plus in debt half of that is school loans is crazy .

busta got the jewl game on lock truthfully, always has. that flipmode is crack money.
im at ur savings and loans/with my sneakers alone

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom