OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

wrz3h3.jpg

:x
sick.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
Looks like dudes don't even know what to do with their money anymore.

& :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@those bashing education because their 'hustlers', everything your doing now can be done while your in college and easily double what your worth after you graduate. I don't see how education can be a minus, do the hustling/real estate thing in college, pay off your loans and you'll still have a full pocket & after college you can work with your hustle & your degree at the same time. Which equals a lot more money, why limit yourself, especially if you plan on supporting a family one day, you need a steady flow of income, hustles don't last forever sometimes, always good to have a plan b.

Quote:
do the hustling/real estate thing in college

Sht, I'm tryin' to get that jumpin' now... :smh:
nono.gif

But I been havin' a hard time gettin' info on it...People don't be tryin' to put you up on stuff when you ask them either.

^ AZTEC.
Here's another one, i forgot his name.
He was talking super greasy on Smack :wow:
eek.gif

wsnryo.jpg

Jay signed him when his buzz wasnt even great. Dude's just another average rapper.

^. That's Tru Life from L.ES. Yeah Jay signed him to Roc LA Familia. I never heard of Aztec though. Jay giving out chains all crazy. Dame must be going. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
Dame must be going.

but dame gave roc chains to cats not even down offically wit da label (twista, jim jones, freekey zekey)

and i'm pretty sure he still wears his team roc joint.
team platano

wow..you guys took this thread too far...ahha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"you dont need a new whip, dont gotta rock ice, all need is attitude to cop your stuntin rights" - beeda weeda....its true

032506-041.jpg

LOL Aztek Escobar went to my high school. He claims he's from the ghetto and his dad and brother were killed in a drug deal. He's a big liar. He comes from A LOT of money and the school we went to is FILTHY RICH. we live in SUGAR LAND texas. it's about 99% white. i believe his house is near a country club. and oh yeah his dad and brother are just fine lol.

I'm from houston too and I been hearing the same thing about aztek...about how he from a rich family

And sugarland is 1000% far from the ghetto in houston

Oh well, I seen him in sharpstown mall getting his cut all the time

I'm never one to knock education since my mom was a teacher, but ever since I was hustling and got sent to the principles office in second grade for selling candy, she new I was never gonna change. College never even entered my mind until after I had made a nice chunk of change when I was 20 and wasn't sure of my next move. I tried it a couple years back and right away I knew it wasn't me. Working on Wall street or in some corporate enviroment seems like the worst way to live your life. Plus how anyone can work to make someone else rich boggles my mind. Having a steady "guaranteed" income is like being a punk in my opinion. I guess hustling and real estate goes hand in hand because I just got my first house which I plan to flip and I'm also trying to get a good friend of mine thats loaded to do another house as well. Sorry if I'm dragging the post, just wanted to chime in like others.

Whats up with Aztech Escobar? Is his stuff any good. I don't care about his background since the majority lies anyway, but he's hispanic so I'm curious.

good lookin on the link ICEE...i need to get my stunt on...

fake it til you make it right? CHEA CHEA CHEA
[/center]

lol i wanna live tony soprano style wit out the crime. jus gimme the dollas n the house n im good ill b filthy rich in a honda :rofl:
roll.gif

ICEE, I'm sorry, but you a corny dude. Get off the man's nuts. You obviously get no @#%$ and you messing up a post for nothing. You went on ebay just to find a @#%$'s replica?

ok everyone lets put da heat in here a couple of levelz down...this post is monumental, a month and 1/2...don't gotta get locked over a cocka doodle who can piss farther from da toilet match >D
grin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

wsvdzs.jpg

from my recent blood money purchase :smokin
smokin.gif

team platano

they cut mase out dats too funny even tho its deep crew n fore founders of gunit. mase sayin yo curt i cant down for the shoot :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
ICEE, I'm sorry, but you a corny dude. Get off the man's nuts. You obviously get no and you messing up a post for nothing. You went on ebay just to find a 's replica?

With posts like that youre messing the thread up more than he is...maybe you should lay off of him

just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom