OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ the "toma" chain...looks real weak in person..but ZnY are caking about 30k a show :smh:
nono.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

113.jpg

Wow, that's a real hot piece. Not too guady. Real tasteful and classy considering the obnoxious pieces other dudes get. I was really feeling these chains when Jigga was doing it.

I remember now Ninjahood, people just call him pretty boy,
His name is Young Gavin.
He produced some tracks i cant think of the names. :smh:
nono.gif

looks like tiggers gettin money, what else does he do besides host BET shows, i know he raps a lil but everytime i see him he has some nice jewelrey on
he had an ice age chain on 106 and park

^^^..........................................................................................
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

haha reggie makin it even more obvioius how small mobb is
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

Quote:
My dude look like he just got drafted by the Yankees

I'm pretty sure he was drafted by the yankees...Dude was a top baseball player and got shot in the leg ending his career or something like that.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he was drafted by the yankees...Dude was a top baseball player and got shot in the leg ending his career or something like that.

i did here about that.....
team platano

now hes a horrible rapper, shoulda stuck to baseball.
who cares?
VVNDS HUF Golddigger AT1s sz12 100shipped--
Vans Sk8-Hi Ballistic sz 11 and 12 DS 135shipped

rbbfa0.jpg

Mobb deep dudes is tiny. The whole time some was telling me " Look at P's Bracelet snatch it and run! Take it " .
But they was rolling about 7 deep :pimp:
pimp.gif

rbbexu.jpg

This dude's mad short too.
When i saw him right there, I was thinking " Kidnap him and ask Bmf for a ransom" :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

ha I remember you posting that pic of Jeezy...gets me everytime.....No one in the background is even looking at him...he looks kinda lonely haha.....But its kinda cool too that he is just riding around on a skooter minding his own business and everyone else is too
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

Back
Top Bottom