OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
I remember you posting that pic of Jeezy...gets me everytime.....No one in the background is even looking at him...he looks kinda lonely haha.....But its kinda cool too that he is just riding around on a skooter minding his own business and everyone else is too

That same night, he got hit with a gun charge.
If i was a celeb, i'd want the same thing thats going on right there in that pic, people treating me like a regular person.

I saw Chris Rock in Lenox square mall in ATL recently with some aviators shades and a hat on hiding himself, I was prolly the only dude that recognized him, i said "yo chr....!!! he said shhhhhhh....."

I've seen so many celebs at Lenox. I tried to spit some friendly conversation to Ciara before I knew who the hell she was. I guess it was about 6 months before Goodies came out. I got nothing. |I
tired.gif

I'm black, if that matters.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>The Truth[/td][/tr][/table]​
Grizz is now sitting at the cool table.

^ i guess he only needed one pair of shades. im sure he coulda bought the store out of he was trying to 'style'
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
That same night, he got hit with a gun charge.

:lol:
laugh.gif
i thought it was that day- woulda been the wrong scooter to run up on...Jeezy is that @#%$ tho :pimp:
pimp.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

x4m34w.jpg

NEVER seen this chain from LL cool J other than this picture.....i guess he probably threw it in a crowd....he's known for doing that.
team platano

I got a pic in one of those entertainment weekly magazines of LL with a real smooth studded chain. It looks like yellow gold with 1ct onyx stones all the way through.

I guess it could also be a diamond studded chain with black diamonds since he's got the cash, but the pic is kinda small. I took it from my mom's house and I'm looking at it right now. It's the April 21st edition # 873 in case anyone knows how to find the pic.

ninja too cocky to be a rapper.
...Fresh caesar, no fitted, I'm all about my digits, she soo on my...​

79.JPG

Jimmy with a mean tennis neckl8ss
84.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif
Cardan :wow:
eek.gif

This dude got shot badly right after him talking greezy about Ma$e around the time when "welcome back" came out and ma$e dropped him. Glad he back.

110.JPG

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
^ Remi
12.JPG

I Live by the laws of power

I SAW A MOSSINITE CHAIN AND PENDANT, WOWOWOOOWOOOOWWWWWW!!!

i'll tell you this now, it wasn't cheap, it was like $15,000 for the pendant and it was on some ICEAGE mike jones @#%$, btw, mike jones ice age chain is moss all day, but wow.
it will pass the green / red light test and there was some serious work that went into that piece.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

moissanites are some serious gems. I been trying to do a little research on it ever since ninjahood put me on to the Wired Article. Lab created and shines better than earth dug diamonds. Its serious. It could break the diamond cartels hold on the industry.

706845671_l.jpg

706846844_l.jpg

Quote:
it wasn't cheap, it was like $15,000 for the pendant

Yeah I've been having my jeweler look for a single-row Moss studded chain and he's telling me that the price VPR paid (about $2500.00) sounds way to cheap. Even if it was custom made he's telling me it would be in the 10-15k range and could easily go for more. He doesn't deal in moss and just started looking for me but he was saying that the 300 stones on vpr's chain would run like 5k alone. So I'm curious as to why the difference in price. Is there a difference in moss stone quality? Or is it my jeweler isn't educated enough in moss? Does anyone got any info on stores that sell them or companies that produce men's moss jewelery? He's getting ready to go that huge JCK Jewelers show in Vegas and I'd like to get him some more info so he can find something nice for me.

To be honest, in all 80 pages of this nonsense, this is the only one i REALLY like. There are some other nice pieces here, but this one is sick. The layout, the colors, the contrast etc. DOPE.

x6et7o.jpg

^^yeah bustas is real dope
i also love slim thugs too, reminds me so much in design of the gangstarr logo/five percent nation, which is why rzas is dopeeee too
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

Back
Top Bottom