OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
is it me or has jeezy been gettin dressed by jim jones lately?

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
I was waiting for somebody to say that.
Hmm i guess so, he match the criteria, Vneck - check, Tennis chain- check, Hoody- check, Jean chain- check. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
wow thats a rare roc chain dame got.....

Yeah from what i've seen in the past I think he got that made for himself, it's either just for him or for him, Hov & Biggs.

:smh:
nono.gif
Funny thing is, he got the ROC taken away from him when the @#%$ is still tatooed on his arm :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nono.gif
nono.gif
@ this Jimmy Boi, thing. I guess these dudes ain't learn from BMF yet.

Postin from LSU right now. Go Tigers!!

This thread just gets better and better.

K-town, where your ice at? You say your outta the music business, but with your connects, i don't understand why.

Ninja, when I get back I'm gonna peep that diamond link. Lots of things going on behind the scenes in the jewelery industry. Did you see the price of gold yesterday? $718.00 an ounce...thats a 26 year high! Eventually the bubble will burst and the price will probably level off around $650.00 an ounce, but still. Used to be just about anyone could buy a gold chain. Not anymore

K-town, your jeweler talking about the prices of gold and diamonds lately? It's starting to get a little crazy. Stuller prices along with alot of other companies are starting to get high.

zkol6e.jpg

yandel from wisin y yandel....and my god whoever seen daddy yankee's wrist latey..... :smh:
nono.gif
what a savage!
team platano

henz0, where in the hell do you see David Banner? I hope you're not talking about Rick Ross, LOL
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Back
Top Bottom