OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
anyways does anybody know if moiss comes in canary

Nah they don't, but there's one other thing you could get. I don't think they've been mentioned so far. Irridated or color-treated diamonds. I saw some irridated canarys the other day and they were amazing. The diamonds are real, but they are basically heat treated to change the color. They look amazing and the price is much lower than TRUE canary diamonds. Just remember if you ever wanna re-sell them finding a buyer may be tough.

mayweather's bracelet is now da king in this whole post :wow:
eek.gif

lemme post a excerpt from da book "da rise and fall of diamonds".

Quote:
in 1970, the British magazine Money Which tested diamonds as a decade-long investment. It bought two gem-quality diamonds, weighing approximately one-half carat apiece, from one of London's most reputable diamond dealers for $1,000. For eight years, it kept these diamonds in its vault, inflation ran As high as 25 percent a year. For the diamonds to have kept pace with this inflationary spiral, they would have had to increase in value at least 300 percent. When the magazine's attempted to sell the diamonds, the highest bid that received was $1500 pounds, which led the publication to conclude "As an eight-year investment the diamonds that we bought have proved to be very poor."

In 1976, the Dutch Consumer Association also attempted to test the price appreciation of diamonds. They bought a perfect, over-one carat diamond in Amsterdam, held it for eight months, and then offered it for sale to the twenty leading dealers in Amsterdam. Nineteen refused to purchase it, and the twentieth dealer offered only a fraction of the purchase price.

team platano

just got back from chinatown...picked up my new piece....yall dont want it with me...
its solid pure gold.....and those are 3 carat diamond stones each invisibly princess diamond cut...diamond dallas page coudnt have cut a better diamond...the chain is salvadorean link, not cuban... but yo..maybe someone can help me out....it turns my neck green...WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! ol girl at chinatown told me thats a sign of quality... maybe some of you experts could chime in....
img42552ae.jpg

LOOK AT THE DIAMONDS....LOOK AT THE DIAMONDS.....

that clarity is VVVVVS....
img42635ty.jpg

im stuntin too hard...well brb yall....gotta head back to the dealership....the g35 loaner was due back yesterday...
[/center]

Quote:
it turns my neck green...WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! ol girl at chinatown told me thats a sign of quality... maybe some of you experts could chime in....

[40 cal] your're mad turn green, cuz u wearin fake jewelry [40 cal/]

team platano

Horrible pants season?

B/w him & Z-Ro...I've seen enough.
...We only 5'9, they think we point guards...HA!...​

how the hell that guy find all that damn purple. im still waitin on the barney n tha hood mixtape.
GIVE ME 36 O'S

Back
Top Bottom