OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Kanye_West_4_-_WCGIs_Big_Jam_V_2004_-_lg.6774359.jpg

kanye_west_old.jpg

team platano

Quote:
i wonder if he's kissed and made up wit da rest of purple city...

im guessing he did. shiest said that he was layin low for a while in an interview during the time of the purple city diss. he said that kasa was even living in syracuse at the time too. well i guess its all good now.
heres a clearer pic of his new chain. not really feelin it but at least he dont have to borrow shiest chain no more :lol:
laugh.gif

B000EUMK6I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V54376740_.jpg

B000AYQO88.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V52604953_.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
didnt know purple city f'in with IRAK NY

I swear everytime I see Pharrel and Nigo, I just wonder how much they have spent on jewelry? Gotta be high numbers. The stuff is so crazy it's almost makes you think it's not even real.

I don't know if anyone has the answer
but does anyone know what a diamondette is?
my dad is buying me a ring but he says it's diamondette

^

No because everyone in it is gay
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Quote:
^lean?

haze...
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

I'm tellin you, Elton John is the mayor and Kanye west is the cheif councilman...

Sup Jon, nice shine....

From H8ER TALK. This had me rollin

KTown's post's be completely irrelevant to the topic. Somebody could ask "Why is the sky blue," and son'll come out of left field with some @#%$ like "Well, I don't really know, but the other day I was talking about it with Paris Hilton, and we jumped into my Enzo, then I got a call from Hov about producing his next album, but I told him I was going to be busy fukcing supermodels, so I had to decline."
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

The Original Front Tooth Gold Tooth Gun Pon Tooth Don Gorgon's first album:

10drz9v.jpg

And look at the bredda with the cold (?) :lol:
laugh.gif

13.JPG

eek.gif
eek.gif
Giants helmet piece.
Busta is hurting them out there.

:smh:
nono.gif
@ Rockwilder . whats the deal no more records to produce?
Dude looks mad bummy right now with that silver chain.

aye, didn't some bozo last week say he met game and asked game if he knew me? and game looked at him crazy?

that's why I get shouted out by him all the time on the radio? that's why I see him and kick it at his house every week when he's in town? that's why I'm down with BWS? dude, you corny, chill....

and btw, game just got back from his canada tour, we had a bbq at the family's crib. HIS NEW CHAIN IS ******ED, JACOB MADE IT AND IT'S HEAVIER THEN HELL, BUT SINCE I DON'T KNOW HIM, I'M TAKING PICTURE OF IT WITH ME ROCKIN IT IN HIS HOUSE RIGHT? BTW, I BEEN ROCKIN THE NEW JOINT FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT....... IT'S NUTSO

KTOWN_GAME.jpg

NEW_BWS1.jpg

NEW_BWS2.jpg

NEW_BWS3.jpg

NEW_BWS4.jpg

NEW_BWS5.jpg

AMC_BWS.jpg

I still don't get the hate, it's really some broad type behavior. we had a blast this weekend. crazy girls, good times......
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom