OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
so busta is fake?
i seen em a few years ago doin a show and his was like BLING BL-OW!

K Town correct me if im wrong, but i dont think Busta's old joints was fake....but i think the new ones are.
[/b]

[/b]

10gxzsy.jpg

joel from gc with a bws chain

10gy352.jpg

Earrings : $ 10,000

BWS Remix Chain : $ 50,000

Being the only Asian guy in the group .. PRICELESS

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Game cheezin' like a little kid, far from the usually dookie face.
10gy6oo.jpg

MORE PICTURES K-TOWN!!

K-TOWN - Jaha is a real good dude he use to be part owner of the store I ran with Warren ( prodeced like 3 songs on last snoop album, also wife has gospel group mary, mary, mary ) And another dude kenlo ( use to own players university clothing sold it to footaction, then they went chapter 9 ). K - Town what about Atlanta cats seems we would know alot of the same people a little deeper, you do some things with Jay-z, do you know Shake, or Sean Garrett, what about Alex Gideon.

And I loved working for penalty the girl back then running the promotions was name Giselle ( dont remember last name ) But I left to go to work for Virgin on the alternative side worked for a guy name brad Fox over there, then to Maverick for kenny Didia, his borther has something to do with capital if not mistaken. Then left that gig to be a tour manager for Clear Channel Entertainment. hit me up sometime we should trade stories yours I am sure are much better then mine.

cmon retrofeet, shake, aka shakir stewart? terry? nooney? noontime? all those are old school family. I had boys who used to run virgin. and my boy Dent produced some tracks way back on Jiggas records..... we def. know some of the same people..... my boy Maurice used to run SoSo Def. I used to talk to Eddie and Lil Jon when he was an intern @ sosodef, now he' s the crunk king.

the funny thing is organizedchaos08 sends me private inbox messages all the time, you sound crazy right now, I could blow mad spots. even crazier is you croppin and saving pics of me? damn homey, that picture was only up for a few hours on my myspace only. then I cropped out the cigarette. you also saved other pics, I don't get that. I ain't ever saved no other dudes pics outside my crew or who I kick it with. that's suspect.

dirty, I will actually find out how recent if you really wanna know, but shoot if it's that serious, I'll ask him if he wants to sell it and get it dry cleaned. lol
I ASKED HIM, BUT I KNOW FRED PERRY DON'T MAKE NO 3XL

and back to busta, I ain't sayin all his joints if fake, just everything you seen him wearing in the past 2 years. do the math and even do the rented math, don't add up, son couldn't pay his bill someplace and got embarrassed about it.
also, him and 50 were some of the first to get into the Mossoinite game.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

K-Town Shake is a real decent dude, and I know Sean and him worked on a kayne Remix, Sean does his own thing, but also writes some for hitco Shakes publishing company, which jaha has his hand in somehow. Right when jaha and them signed Slim he brought him to Atlanta to work with jazzy Pha and he was a real cool dude. So I am sure you D-mac, and now Jermaine's old bodygaurd is managing artists on the lable. Sean just finished writing alot of Beyonce album, and now is writing some of britneys new stuff as well. Anyone wanting to get in the Music game publishing is where it is at, I have seen it first hand, dude would come in the store one day, a week later when the Usher song with lil Jon hit that he wrote brand new car and Ice. And now hake is sitting pretty with jay small world, very small world.

RETROFEET, hit me when you get a chance (on the e-mail or PM) well actually before Thurs., what you been up to? Show me the ice I kno you got sum? LOL
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Quote:
the funny thing is organizedchaos08 sends me private inbox messages all the time, you sound crazy right now, I could blow mad spots. even crazier is you croppin and saving pics of me? damn homey, that picture was only up for a few hours on my myspace only. then I cropped out the cigarette. you also saved other pics, I don't get that. I ain't ever saved no other dudes pics outside my crew or who I kick it with. that's suspect.

laugh.gif
No I didn't crop that picture. I actually took it from another post in the General Forum.

It was posted on pinkisthenewblog.com.

laugh.gif
Not tryin' to diss you son.

Yo holla back on my PM's man. :lol:
laugh.gif

lol, you right..... haahhahahahahahahahahahahaa

yoooooo, that dude is actually cool with Joel...... but I was like @#%$?
crazy. I did a rightclick props and was like wow...

retrofeet, email me in my profile. we'll network some stuff.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

damn busta's jewels just a freak of nature....

i'm dyin' to see that NY jet's green helmet he's got....'

and FINALLY that lil jon crunk sightin'.....that thing is no joke :pimp:
pimp.gif

team platano

Whats good louie drop me an email
[email protected]
K-Town I am heading out of town for about 3 days I will hit you when you get back I get back and we will chop it up and figure something out, good luck on all your doing, and get the clothing line off the ground.

K-Town on a side note another guy you may know Kenny Burns and Ryan Glover, I know you have heard of them as well, Glovers wife is Ushers stylist and did some stuff Jay as well, that is where I got bnooth pairs of my 40/40 clubs form and they have the clothing line.

^ yep, seriously ugly
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Back
Top Bottom