OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

lol....i hope some of you guys aren't really thinking k-town is oblivious to the whole free swag deal. he's a way smarter dude than he's letting on, and.......cmon, companies have been handing out free crap to celebs & even regular schmoes that make their way around in various circles since forever. like a few have figured out already, it's just "free" advertising.

comp's start licking their chops hard whenever celebs & other high profile figures like athletes, style icons, & socialites are seen in public w/their wares....a lot of the time spy shots from the paparazzi, media, or just random sightings by the public are even better than official endorsements, commercials, & ad campaigns because people start thinking that celebs actually like the stuff. sometimes stars do like & actually buy the products they're seen with, but, in other instances, the random sightings aren't really all that random.

companies+marketing agencies go to GREAT lengths to have their stuff seen & create buzzes for them. as buyers+the general public get smarter and more aware about advertising schemes, the people responsible for pimping things off are stepping their games up & getting more clever with their tactics. very little out there happens w/out a rea$on.

dj2.jpg

da great mic geronimo...

>D

kanye.jpg

da human hypebeast
team platano

Quote:
a question i always asked myself.......why do the people that can actually afford S always get a cheaper price (even free) on jewels/clothes/shoes etc. then reg dudes who just got regular amounts of money?

Free advertisement.

I can see it now, "Where can I get that RAPE belt that Kanye is wearing?"
I know it doesn't say that but...

Also

Quote:
Warren Buffet can son anyone in this post but the guy is crazy humble.

I would believe he could "son" anyone except Mr. Gates. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

dj2.jpg

Damn Ninja how u got these pictures... MIC GERONIMO... *goes to play vendetta*

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
Warren Buffet can son anyone in this post but the guy is crazy humble.

Those dudes are on another level.
They aint "humble". Biggest Yachts with $250,000 per fuel tank fill up, own planes, Their houses etc...

Donald Trump for instance may look "humble" but ain't nothing humble about this
1049626.jpg

White people just floss in a different manner. I know some cakey white dudes who after school was up, went to Miami to rent a little Yacht etc.. Scuba Diving etc.... A regular black dude might buy some Chains or Rims for the truck or whatever.

Quote:
I can see it now, "Where can I get that RAPE belt that Kanye is wearing?"
I know it doesn't say that but...

How bout where can I get that shirt that Kanye is wearing...i like it....sooooo where can i get it? it would go pretty nice with the easters

^^^Holla @ Donjuan, he got all the fashion geek stuff in his store.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

^^Watch your Saturday morning cartoons and check the Disney Kids store.
[/b]

^^^^^Fashion Geek. Contact NTer donjuan____ for info.

I think I actually already posted this pic of Nigo and Futura in this thread, I can't remember....
16ly6v4.jpg

Vintage Fat Joe with Lord Finesse...
16ly9ag.jpg

I'm sure this Just Blaze pic was posted in this as well, but whatever....
16lyarr.jpg

Big Pun when he was slender...
16lydkj.jpg

Rae....
16lye09.jpg

search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsmone8

Come on Ya gotta post better and newer pics than that son
Besides that Big Pun all of those pics have been seen in this thread. :lol:
laugh.gif

16lzc53.jpg

16lzcco.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
franco link
still tho, miami cuban link> franco links

16lydkj.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Hard to believe THAT man died due to being ridiculously obese.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

^ I read his biography it was because he ate unhealthy on the road...

DONALD TRUMP humble? This guy talks about his $$$ every chance he gets.....

BTW Warren Buffet doesnt own a yacht or a private jet....

BUT

he has his own private jet lease company AKA NETJETS

White guys floss with cars, houses, yachts, vintage watches and

boxs of wine :tongue:
tongue.gif

I know two guys that live in the hood and whip 100k+ bezos but thats a diff story....
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

^^ yeah he got half a million from the city of NY when he broke a body part on a play ground but he got fat while touring not because of that
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

warren buffett and bill gates could both get sonned combined by the sultan of brunei and other saudi family's. one of them cats just copped 200 767's (planes) them things is like 10 million each. they did that they was buying t-shirts it effected their pocketbooks zero.
on top of that, they all got like 50 maybachs, 50 phantoms, it goes on and on fam.

crazy cheese.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ Ktown isent it Dubai?

Its the Crowned prince and his uncle i think....

BUT you know its all passed on money...Sultand are traditionally wealthy and have been for the past thousand years, so I'm sure he dident stack all that bread himself

But yeah I've seen his palace online, looks like a hotel........

Don't really care if the ruler of a nation is caking ridiculous, when the rest of his nation looks like crap.

*Edit* On a side note, anybody got pix of a white gold 30" rosary chain? Need to get the catholic style up.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Back
Top Bottom