ndwfn7.jpg

ndvvc9.jpg

00006v.jpg

and of course...Freck billionaire
466300696_l.jpg

Quote:
this cant be slippin to pg 3

The movement moves on...

B-Hop at some gathering of the wealthy. After his most recent fights he has been wearing IceLink hats so I assume that's what type of watch it is:

1zyes7s.jpg

them miskeen shirts are some of the slickest I have seen Ill have to get a couple

Im black but it doesnt matter.She meet me in the club she is going down. A brother gives her bud she's going down. Any time I see her guaranteed she going down

still dude looks like a fake @#%$ sam cassell
Im black but it doesnt matter.She meet me in the club she is going down. A brother gives her bud she's going down. Any time I see her guaranteed she going down

^ I was gonna say the same, hes the uggliest cat in the game

His uglyness surpasses hell rell's and flava flav by leaps and bounds

616494966_l.jpg

son is ugly

in his MS profile it said when his boy were late on a pic-up he was gettin girls #s

lies

And all his @#%$ is owned by Jice (well his dad)

Hes nice on the track though

damn, i know fab was a lo head, but WHYYYYYY must he gank all the lo dezines for his @#%$
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

yo freck an't ugly (no newjaycity) , deff not as much as some other dudes he just got mahd freks.

gangsta206 your sig is f'in ******ed dude

are you grown @#%$ men seriously about to waste a whole page speaking on how another grown man looks- :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
are you grown men seriously about to waste a whole page speaking on how another grown man looks- :smh:

yeah well..talking more about jewelry than women for 215 pages isnt a good look either...

^ nah yo, no h0m0, just made one comment

hes ugly

lol

Quote:
damn, i know fab was a lo head, but WHYYYYYY must he gank all the lo dezines for his

daaaa fuuukc did you say?

^ Dude said one thing and Now Im @#%$ never mind all the times you tried to shut down the post. Yeah my sig is ******ed I really dont care! trying to get my chain game going

Not you that dude Streetz hes not ok in my book

On another note Is it a good Idea to start fliping Aqua master watches to pawnshops telling them the retail value etc. For example like the watches for 150 sell them for half of retail 500.
George Bush dont like my people.

Quote:
yeah well..talking more about jewelry than women for 215 pages isnt a good look either...

umm its a jewelry thread...plenty of threads about women have come and gone since this one...

but even so my point still stands talking about jewelry > women > another mans "ugliness"

Quote:
King tre you cool and all but.........
Gold rope and a jesus peice won't feel good rubbin against your wang, no uncle phil

:lol:
laugh.gif
nice misquote read my post again...key word "talking about"

what exactly is there to talk about regarding women on nt? beast posts about models 95% of us will never meet? daily threads about some 14 year old breakin up with wifey of 2weeks and slipping into depression...myspace pickup lines? am i missing something.... :smh:
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom