OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

ninja hood basically summed it up...and yeah i would rather have a fat cuban then tennis...

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Heres my thing on them. Sometimes everyone just wanna stunt and show they @#%$. A nice diamond link chain and cross just looks cleaner and hotter than almost any other combo. Sure they're not as strong and all, but it's not a daily chain for most people. For a daily chain of course a franco or cuban would be better. It's hella stronger, costs alot less, and you can put just about any pendant on it and have it look good. However, a basic diamond link can look good anytime no matter where your at. You can't always just be rocking a big cuban link with a large pendant.

They're a fad right now, but they'll always be around. More and more manufacturers are starting to put them in their catalogs and alot of stores that wouldn't normally carry them are starting too. It's just like kicks. You got your daily pairs and then your special pairs that you only breakout when the time is right. They're not necissarily better or worse than Cubans, just a nice icy option.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

yea mane i hear ya. buts its cool. to the homie that think ima mark. ok??
roll.gif

Ben you keep getting The Clipse confused :lol:
laugh.gif

Pusha T has the braids and is wearing the piece with some normal chain.
Malice is the bald one he was wearing Geezy's piece on Rap City last week and again on 106 on Friday w/ the franco link.

edit: Always been a fan of both Banks "plates" he's on some 98/99 Prodigy @#%$ with his 2 pieces.

I went to the city on tuesday and JR was in the shop jacob usually be in around 42nd I believe (diamon district nonetheless) but he was talking to some other guy :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the piece up close... my dude was looking fresh.. and he had on that same bracelet with a turqoise colored polo shirt and a fitted... couldn't get a good look at the kicks.. I was tempted to take a pic of dude but I didn't wanna look like a nut glider, but :pimp:
pimp.gif

how much did it cost you and where'd you get it? why couldn't you invest in a better chain if that Jesus piece is real

Quote:
hey this is me and ma jesus peice and earings .. my link suks

:rofl:
roll.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
at your pic. The Jesus piece looks ceramic, like its made out of stone, :lol:
laugh.gif
at you using dental floss as a chain.

those solitaire tennis chains are still probably my favorite celeb-looking pieces......you shouldn't have let yours go, Ben. those things look real clean+classy.

but, yeah, there are a lot of fake ones around....kinda convincing ones too. i saw more than a few guys @ envy w/them........wearing tore up gear+kicks, no less. one guy got into a Ford Focus in the lot afterwards.

SAD HOW MOBB IS ROCKIN SO MUCH FUGAZI STUFF NOW....

AND DIPL0MAT....
FUNNY THING IS I HAD A 20 MINUTE CONVO WITH MALICE ABOUT HIS CHAIN AT MY SHOP AND DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS PUSHA T. LOL

I kept callin him malice and he kept the convo rollin....

he told me waaay later, you know that I'm Pusha right?
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
^^^ it cost 6500 and the chain was an increment that came with the jesus peice itself (that mean it came with it just cuz i bought it).. i copped on fordham road and grand concourse in the bx im palnning ion buying a cuban link (no diamonds) by august

Not to hate or anything homie... But the interior decoration of your crib makes it hard to believe you spent 6 stacks on your pendant... Unless ofcourse your Ninjahoods cousin or something.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom