OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
^^yo...how much for just a half hour?

:lol:
laugh.gif

FreshPrince[/b]

Quote:
yep, b4 he became famous, off underground albums

That's not where most of his cake was coming from though. I belive he owned two strip clubs and a liquor store before he was rapping.
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

slim thugg sounds like a pretty smart buisness man then if he already coming up before music.

If your going to rent for three months whynot buy a fairly used one?

Ben is that hustler
Negrodamus​

Slim Thug been movin weight and used that paper in other investments. I know this for a FACT. ThAT boy is a true bonafide hustler.

yeah my boy slim doin it real big even before the deal ownin multiple buisnesses
CHECK THE AVY GRAFF IS HOT
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Quote:
I met slim thug when he was gettin tattted by Cartoon and he pulled out a stack bigger then a Big Mac Sandwich box.

i don't get dudes like this...he making legit money, so why he walkin around with stacks of hundreds??? is that for stuntin' purposes???

...imma start robbing dumb @#%$ ninjas like that :smh:
nono.gif

im sure its to stunt, wouldnt you if you were in the limelight?

dude is 6'6, like 270....thats a big boy (pause), imagine even if he has security how big they gotta be.

he knows what he's doin.

I can't even hate on the dude, but word up, for anyone in the LA/Socal area listening to Power 106 tonite at 8pm to 9pm Fat Joe said Ben Baller's name maybe 19 times true story. He literally shouted out his name more then or 5 x more then he shouted out TerrorSquad. I guess dude and skee delivered that new fat joe piece to joe at the radio station and he went nuts. so i'm sure ben baller will be showing that piece off real soon. lol, he said, BEN BALLER, BEN BALLER, YO, BEN BALLER, YOOOOOOO BEN BALLER. I swear to god. now thats props
<!-----<hr /><!-----<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:Times New roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----</div><!-----</span><!-----

^^^lol.......oh man, you guys are really in for it now.....get ready for some BEN BALLER @$#!ERFADSSFFSFASDG%RGYKJFK:KLJKLRTQWERGTQQWFAVSADF CAPS LOCK SPECIALS!!

j/k Ben, keep doing yer thing, homey.

^^^Now I really wanna see that piece. Ben Baller is gonna be that dude.

What ya'll think of this jesus face? It's from a company that we may get a few pieces from. Pages and pages of stuff. Pics are blurry since I used my camera phone.

168783580.jpg

Not sure on prices just yet. Also here's a few pics of some of the bracelets since I always see people asking about them.

168783587.jpg

168783585.jpg

168783575.jpg

168795259.jpg

168795797.jpg

I'll probaby get prices in the next few days. Anyone want a better pic of something let me know and I'll get them tomm. or the next day.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

pharrell kills it wit the jewelry..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

20fzxu9.jpg

ghost's OG jesus piece

damn..as mush as they been played to da ground...........i kinda want one...

team platano

WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET........ FAT JOE AND MACHO FROM TS, DONE! GAME UP, SCOTT STORCH AND ALLEN IVERSON ALL IN LINE WITH THEIR CUSTOM ORDERS....

BB_JOECRACK.jpg

COCABABY.jpg

I_95_SOUTH.jpg

ITS_A_GO.jpg

please believe these pics ain't nothing.....

total diamond weight is: 72 carats
blue and white diamonds and rubies
the pendant weighs 492 grams that is heavy as hell!
the 3 francos weight 600 grams total......
so that is OVER a kilo around his neck!

TONITE AT HIS SHOW, HE @#%$ ON EVERYONE.....
SCOTT STORCH WAS GOIN NUTS AND WANTS HIS PIECE BY THE END OF THE MONTH...... HAD CASH UP IN THE PARKING LOT. LOL

there are gonna be so many pics of this joint, it's sad..... just tonite alone, 3 different magazines, there were all types of papparazzi shooting my pieces..... our work is killing cats.

some of y'all forget, Joe was the first guy in the game to rock BIG pieces..... he literally was the main force that blew up Jacob, Puffy never had big pieces, etc..... etc...

I'm just glad to have him as a client. now, a big BIG, NY east coast cat buying jewels from a west coast jeweler is a big deal.

he told the entire LA area listening tonite..... YO, BEN BALLER, YOU NEED TO SEE HIM, EARLY! HE'S BIG TIME! this is my first ever west coast piece. get at him.... I appreciate it crazy. Game shows me love too because he knows his new piece is gonna be bonkers.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom