OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

043582_z.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

YO! ^ Red was also a OG sock color. These actually aren't the first Equipments, I think these were the 2nd ones. The first ones were much much iller. An adidas rep sent my homeboy a pair for free like 3 months before they came out cause we called and asked for pictures. A week later, a shoe box came with a note "Sorry Brandon, no pictures." :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
I can't wait to actually put 1 in someone as sad as that sounds

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
you live off of River? as in River in MoCo?
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Those were classics, Starks never actually wore them, he wore the Equipments that came out the year after this that also had a removable sock, the year these ones came out Starks still wore Nikes, they had all different color socks: blue, green, black,red and maybe even more, i def. need to cop a pair....

but back to the ice, i traded my rope in for the custom two tone DG piece i posted about before, theyre doing the mold this week and Im gonna go pick out the exact stones theyre gonna use on Sunday and it'll be done a week after that, Im gonna miss the rope but it just aint practical and doesnt go wtih any of my stuff
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Yea...I live in cali and I've heard of the tough laws here.
But can you guys carry it in ANY state? Or just cali?
And since you guys have a license, can you carry them thru an airport?

Quote:
25 is a milestone though especially for us since we're not even supposed to make it past 21....

ididit whats that mean, you live such a hard core gangster life most of you don't live till 21?

yea ninja they releasing again i copped a pair a few weeks ago heres the pics. THEY SHOULD BE DROPPIN SOON

4dly4xh.jpg

4866u5d.jpg

2q06a6a.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

Quote:
ididit whats that mean, you live such a hard core gangster life most of you don't live till 21?

i forgot the actual stat but black males from the ghetto have a short life expectancy

Quote:
Yea...I live in cali and I've heard of the tough laws here.
But can you guys carry it in ANY state? Or just cali?
And since you guys have a license, can you carry them thru an airport?
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Here in WA, its as easy as filling out 1 peice of paperwork to get your CCW.

As longas you have no felony convictions or domestic abuse charges.

I only really carry mine on weekends, but its def a nice feeling.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I was wondering and thinking it was about time Adidas brought those equipments back out. Back in high school those were up there as one of the most sought after shoes. Dudes took it to other levels with the sock switching. And this was a decade + before the clear AF1's and dudes showin' their socks.
For Sale:

Nike Air Force 180's Blk/Blue/Red. DS size 11.p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=52442.topic

if you just shoot them because they touched it your gonna get screwed in court. at least catch manslaughter.

Quote:
I can't wait to actually put 1 in someone as sad as that sounds
|I
tired.gif
smh.gif
FYI NTTHE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

geez, i know dudes like ben & ididit have fairly good reasons to carry hardware to protect them & their $tuff, but it's seriously getting pretty crazy out here w/all the guys (& females) packing heat nowadays. what gets me more, is i'm actually more shook by the people (incl my own) that legally carry around their gats rather than the ones packing for their own protection/out of paranoia. they're not all bonkers or trigger happy, but i know more than just a couple of dudes that are just itching to play cowboys & indians and put their tactical training to the test. most of the time they're just joking (i think), but when they start going off w/their stories, it really makes me wonder who are the ones I really should be keeping my eyes on out there.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

yea i know tons of dudes who carry that heat these days. its really not for protection anymore. its just gonna be about who whip it out first and pull the trigger first
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

Quote:
and I seen maaaadd dudes get they joint taken right outta they hand and used on em'........[jim jones] sloooooooow down [/jim jones]

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
"Cant be any geek of the street... gotta be handy with the steel if you know what i mean...Earn ya keep"

K.L.C
The spirit of competition, one verse could start jihad
CPR Pusha, the flow tends to revive...EGHCK

Quote:
ust don't become addicted like your boy. I'm in combat training every April for 2 weeks for the last 3 years in Montana sharpening my skills up but I haven't even had to lay hands on a dude in 4 years....

COT DAM ididit! the one black dude in a militia.....jk....

Quote:
and I seen maaaadd dudes get they joint taken right outta they hand and used on em'........[
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Check the Other Brands section on NT, I posted about thoes last week. And :lol:
laugh.gif
@people noid carrying the heater, half them couldn't shoot water pistol. Killing a person is no joke, same with having somebody trying to murk you I guess. Make sure the safety is off :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT's terminators.

Back
Top Bottom