OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:wow:
eek.gif
75d7_1.JPG
Club AMERICA campeon del Torneo Clausura 05

GOOD STUFF KDIZZLE....
and yeh, I sold over 5 14k francos to NTers and over a dozen 10k solid francos as well to nters....

the real hundreds, I didn't take that as a shot.
f.y.i. there are 2 things on earth I have never pulled out and not used and that's my penis and my gun. I've seen dudes get real brave and grab a gun outta someones hands, mostly I think because the person holding is scared of jail or whatnot or the repercussions, etc. etc. you got split seconds to think, this aint a game, movie, this is real life. kids/adults watch too many movies. most of them shouldn't own a piece.

in my case. last year alone, I had to let off at least 18 shots and none of them at the shooting range. i'm that paranoid type, if I sense a little anomosity, it's goin down. again, 100k insured or not, the point is someone trying to hurt me, I could care not so much about the jewels but more rather the intentions of whats someone trying to do to me in order to get the ice. so # 1. you're not getting close enough to take the gun, I'm blasting point blank.
# 2. I been shot 6 years ago and 3 were headed towards me, 1 bounced off the wall and hit me in the bacc. since then, never again will I think twice. I'm still a nice guy and I don't have anxiety issues, i'm fully coherent of my surroundings, but once its on, IT'S ON.

I'm askin questions later, but remember, I have great keen sense and I have to feel it, once its out, 1 in the chamber, I usually let a few shots off towards them just so they hear the shots, that usually permeates fear. if someone is terminator gung ho still after that. it's morgue time. we get threats daily. I try not to take them all to heart, but you never know. I have accumulated a ton of haters accross this earth. but I still keep it all good with everyone and I'm aware of even though I'm not that young, a lot of people hate to see me rollin a "B" on 22" feet down the streets with lots of shines on. I got this CCW STRICTLY to protect myself and family from the worst possible situation if ever occurred. not to show off, I got jewels and other gaudy things that speak for themselves.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Oh, nevermind.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
G.O.O.D. Music Presents..
Oh no it can't be, GOOD Musics' brand new signee.​

^^^It was already done.
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Quote:
dudes of all ages & backgrounds are getting themselves in trouble every day by pulling out the heaters. it don't take much nowadays for other goons w/guns or cops to start busting caps.

not to keep this goin but i feel the need to share, my lil A!! city and its little thugs found this very thing out this weekend, dudes was fightin, dude pulled out the heat, He actually fired after dude yelled"your not gonna shoot" and well dude who had the gun got his head blown off. Only 19, yet the dude that killed him is 16....so you do the math. YOu can either be ready or....well die.

"Id rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6"

and i hate violence.

Quote:
. I got this CCW STRICTLY to protect myself and family from the worst possible situation if ever occurred. not to show off
After speaking with one of our mutual friends |I
tired.gif
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

so ben...with that license can you only travel in cali with it, or is it nationwide?
and what about gettin into buildings that have metal detectors? like concerts/events.... @#%$ like that

Quote:
and what about gettin into buildings that have metal detectors? like concerts/events.... like that
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

1. I don't enter a nightclub where I would need one. only time I'm at a club these days is for a red carpet event where I know there is money for me there. or i'm walkin in the bacc door.

2. I have to declare my firearms with my checc in luggage at the airport, but I do get special treatment so I don't have to wait in lines due to the right connections from when I worked with Dre and other celebs in the music biz.

I can't legally carry the gun with me outside the state of CA or Nevada those are my limitations. If I travel with it, it again has to be declared and I face any legal trouble that comes with it if I get caught up. I don't put myself in those types of situations.

again with concerts, I'm almost only there with the artist or an artist where I don't have that issue. but I have no reason to walk into a courthouse with a gun, ccw or not.

this is still new to me, but the only true benefit besides having a 11-99 foundation membership is if I ever get pulled over and they ask me if I have any weapons, I tell them and show them the paperwork and they can't say @#%$.

when I got shot I had a gun as well and it was taken away from the police but because it was legally registered to me, it was given bacc to me. It was a funny situation walkin into the police station and getting the gun bacc. they wrapped it in cardboard with no exaggeration with like 1000 rounds of tape and then screamed out. "this guy is walking out with a gun".

nba all stars is coming up, can't wait, my piece should be done in a couple more weeks. :wink:
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ben baller is that dude. i seen you at the slauson. you shook my hand & showed loved. keep doin ya thing.

Maaaan, I want a Franco joint but that @#%$ would look ******ed without anything on the end.

Or would it....?

|I
tired.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

ktown you can probably get a ccw in one other state that carries over to a lot of other states so you can travel
aheeeeeet

stompyard6.jpg
Quote:
i don't like it on da count that it don't shine in a traditional sense....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

stompyard6.jpg
Quote:
i don't like it on da count that it don't shine in a traditional sense....
:rofl:
roll.gif
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom