OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

484fztf.jpg

2m463jr.jpg

4dgllhx.jpg

314f3ms.jpg

2qiy52o.jpg

2ufd2d5.jpg
For Sale:Nike Air Force 180's Blk/Blue/Red. DS size 11.p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=52442.topic

LL Was that dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

K.L.C
The spirit of competition, one verse could start jihad
CPR Pusha, the flow tends to revive...EGHCK

game%27s%20bro.jpg

=

R._Smith-arton21182-240x240.jpg

X
ja_rule-tabs.jpg
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Anyone Here mind posting a pic of puns Tombstone TS piece? it was CRACK....

KTOWN.. I read it was like 600 grams or somethin.. didn't get the specs on the jewels or w/e.. but do you know who made it?
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

KT I would check out gettin registered in Florida I'm pretty sure their CCW carries over to at least 10-15 different states. I know here in Indiana my CCW is good in I believe 20 states, but I rarely carry. I just wanted the option if I felt the need. And I hit you up with that e-mail about that engagement ring.
aim=cougaraholic

Buy my shoes, Lebron 1st Games and J's size 9-10

^^^ fab used to murder with that combo. wonder what happend to them? seems his new jesus pieces are trash compared to what he used to own.
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

Lil%20Wayne%20046.jpg

Lil%20Wayne%20042.jpg

I've always wondered where he gets so many blue diamonds from
I have no idea what that was about just now.

for some reason that pic with the text didnt make me laugh this time, it's like it just didnt fit the pic
insert new sig here....

Getting off topic...

Ben, good to see the business is doing alright, one of my boys thought hes seen Skee cop a grill from Slauson...i said nah, hes got that icee fresh connect.
I MADE THIS BEAT

Quote:
Why the heck would he wanna tote iron courtrooms, concerts etc.....

yea...i know you aint gon carry that @#%$ around no courtroom.

1) it may sound stupid about the whole metal detector thing but...for example....what about going to a laker game? anything can happen from the parking lot to the entrance of the building. like i said...it may sound ridiculous, but its a thought that crossed my mind.
2) concerts. i was just asking a "what if" type of situation. like say you wanted to go to a concert....would they not allow you in?

Quote:
Ben, good to see the business is doing alright, one of my boys thought hes seen Skee cop a grill from Slauson...i said nah, hes got that icee fresh connect.
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

One of the guys from Frontline standing next to their debut cd's :rofl:
roll.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Back
Top Bottom