OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

quick question how many mm do you guys think millz franco is?? that like the ideal size!!!
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

3 headed elephant ( LAOS ) Im laos and cambodian. and the pendant is my grandma's she had it since she was a teenager. when i had my first kid she decided to hand it down to me

Quote:
Bracelet is flames ...whats specs ?
30tqed3.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

for dudes that have automatic watches, it's definitely a good idea to have a watch winder storage box if you rotate your watches a lot or even have just one that you don't wear all the time. it's bad to let auto watches run down. the oil drains outa the mechanism, & the springs or whatever them joints in the guts are called loosen up over time, so you'll have less reserve power.

either way, you're supposed to service auto watches every now and then.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

yeah I bought my dad a real nice winder for fathers day last year it was from sharper image. It's cherry wood with white leather.

^ It is an Avianne. Its not mine but I know it cost ALOT. Sidenote diamonds get you excellent service wherever you go. When I'm with my boy, cats go out they way to help me :rofl:
roll.gif
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

not sure if it matters, but its a hoody sir
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

^Clean, I like that setup. I dont know what the quality is like but a nice simple piece and watch is always a good look.
Life is hard, but so am I​

guns and gold, stories from a vet, record labels, rap celebs

yall are crazy,
waterless rain parlaying nine clouds below nine lakes​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​
"fresh out the caves of europe" raekwon​

Back
Top Bottom