OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

that hoody is sold out family its like from last year l&D hoody
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

How long has Complete done custom jewelry like this?

bracelet_20060420.jpg

Edit:
Found this on youtube:

I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^^^^ that bracelet he got on is BANANAS..
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

thats a dope pictures, where'd you get it?

MTV is doin a piece on me and they got soundbytes from random people and they were on the set of Nas's vid. hope it turns out cool. they also got bytes from Fat Joe and Paris and Game....

then MTV asia is doin a thing on me, Jonas, Nigo and some other asians who are significant in the hip hop scene, I'll post the air dates for sure. I let mtv news inside my shop, my uncles workshop, etc. it should be cool.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^^uh oohh I can already imagine the posts to come. . . .
Glow in the Dark SB laces for SALE @ EvolvedFootwear.com​

is jin one of the "other asians who are significant in the hip hop scene"? i remember dude was down with lrg saying "LR-JIN" and all that other corny stuff.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
GSW > NINERS​

yo ben how long ago was this OG blackwallstreet piece made? and who did it?
insert new sig here....

This is Chamillionaires old Jewelry from back in the day...
chamoldchainam4.jpg

chamillionairebothchainoa3.jpg

chamillionairepiecewq0.gif
Trelvis Tha Thrillawww.myspace.com/trelvisrecordsWanted: Jordan X Steels or Fire Red V's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

its good to see Chamillionaire doing better cause i thought the first chain was the hawiian punch mascot .
Ben or Ididit do you have bigger clients that will melt a piece down to make a new piece
babies gotta eat !!!

That BWS Piece above I know Avianne's also did like Ben said I have a pic of it in the display in the shop.

Lou Armstrong
l_4dc9a034f5586e8c9d8e13c0914b7f06.jpg

1305741761_l.jpg

1305740225_l.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I get mad-I get upset; cause theres a president of my label whos supposed to be f'n running things and getting these artists out and doing what hes supposed to do and hes still being the greatest of all time.

chamillionairepiecewq0.gif

I from Texas, and I can say that Koopa piece was one of the best in the Texas Rap game. Though I like his new piece I think everyone from Texas would recognize and know the older piece even more. In my opinion the Lizard chain is his signature piece.

Back
Top Bottom