OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

bal.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

Quote:
Nope but when you do get it turn in your Goonies membership card at the front desk. Thank you.
laugh.gif
Where is Goonies headquarters? :rofl:
roll.gif
jk....we need more HQ for diff regions I'm in NYC and can't find one of them really big belt buckles

Quote:
WWE is probably your best bet.
you stupid :lol:
laugh.gif

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*

First Lady Of The Goonies

Tekzilla's other piece is crazy too, the one that's a parody of the New York Knicks logo.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Quote:
nas piece is G.O.A.T.

It sure is. i saw his piece in person earlier this week. He showed up for The Game's MTV $2 Bill show. i was in the front row. his piece is sick.

It was a few days ago and it was only a taping, it will show the week of Hov's album release.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Get Gone Records is Sean T's lable...hes a producer from the bay...hes dope to

another rapper from the bay..from the Babyface Assasions

"The family that I live for, only breathes the air that smells of combat, with or without the faceplates
I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!"

My Yuku...ADD ME!

The bay needs to step it up some more jewelery-wise.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

u bay dudes need to stop posting these no name rappers that nobody cares about rocking $2 jewelry.

1353119030_l.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
one of the worst pieces ive seen... map looks like it has down syndrome.. south america looks like a chicken mcnugget and north america... @#%$ north america just looks like @#%$.. what the hell is that bay at the top?

lol since when do no names rock jewels in the 5 figure+ range?

and as far as stepping it up, give us the coverage and we'll give you what youre looking for. The bay has a lot of in house success and im sure the artists are pretty happy with it.

Sean T got his grill done at Toms, I went in to get mine cleaned and while talking he brought it up. He brought it out and we took a look, 18k wt gold with huge blue princess stones cost $10k.

can anyone vouch for TRAX on ebay?

Ben...could you e-mail me or PM me where exactly on HILL I should go for the earrings. Thanks,

@#%$ the jewelry.. check out that MPC... damn :wow:
eek.gif
"I'm not gonna wear Nike Airs on a 200 ft. yact in 400 degree weather. If that means that i'm not Hip Hop, then i'm not Hip Hop. I Don't have nothing to prove."

Quote:
lol since when do no names rock jewels in the 5 figure+ range?
can afford it to stunt. or just take CMO for example when BenBaller was postin he posted a lot of CMO stuff and they aint even rappers, just ballin ppl.

oh yeah Sean T did get a grill done there before but now he gets his stuff from Highline. grill included too.

thanks popp.

YO! Real quick for cats clowning Game's tats... I believe I remember K calling Game "Chuck" before so I'm guessing it's a nickname. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Quote:
your man hector el bambino/el father....my man's wrist is something serious.

And his money is on time errrr'y trip. Cool dude. Don't know how much he got but he's spent well over 6 figures with us. He's sent us other dudes i've never heard of who fell in love with his watch and they've copped from us. Funny things is he can't remember who referred him to us so we don't know who to thank.
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER FROM MY SHINY RED BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

Back
Top Bottom