OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
and im likin that LV fur
SCARF
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The League Of Extraordinary​
It aint nothin but a G thang.​

The day that this happened Fat Joe was on Hot97 with Angie talking about the event and what happened. He said that they were both at Virgin Megastore in Times Square but on opposite sides. He then said that him and the Game bought out the entire stock of each others albums. Then he was talkin about how he advertised his album on the front page of that days newspaper and how he was an innovator in the hip hop advertisements game.......talkin about way back when him and Pun performed in the ring at the Trinidad/DeLaHoya fight and how it was the first time........Thats pretty cool that him and Game bought out each others albums. Theres a couple albums sold..............

fatso.JPG

On a side note.......I didnt know that Pelle came in Olive. Where can I get some of these colors?

yea my bad lol i didnt even noticed i wrote that

but did anybody else see juelz's american flag piece at the bet awards
The League Of Extraordinary​
It aint nothin but a G thang.​

^ lol..took you long enough to get back.

Thats cool that Fat Joe and Game bought each other out. I wanna see how sales are this month. If all these albums dropping don't get people to wanna buy again
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

YO! Mariah is pretty much the only person coming to mind. Tell her I said... hey. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Damn, everyones fresh but jay-z looks fat and sloppy in his attire...
Aim: yurymachaveli

I Dress well because life's too short for bummy shoes and fake bape...

yeh, y'all guessed it....
I got a call from MC aka Mimi and she's already paid for her piece in full. I'm hyped more then ever. this is crazy and she's agreed to do press. GETTTTTTTT EMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

well, I got a lotta pics to share, but here's some for now.

my little homey Jay E who produced every single major banger Nelly put out and basically was the essential ingredient in that team from "country grammar" to "EI" to Ride with me" etc....
anyways, dude is a millionaire many many times over.....

his pieces are stupid, I mean he got a lotta piece like Jonas.
which btw, Jonas just ordered a new chain and a new pendant.
(he's seriously an ANIMAL) I'll post those pics when it's done.
and the Clipses "RE-UP GANG" pendant.....

but for now, this is what you do when you just don't care and just wanna say F you to everyone.
princess cuts invisibly set woulda cost about the same maybe a little less.
pave' woulda been over 1/2 the price cheaper easily.
but anyways, Jay E had the bread, he wanted VVS diamonds which maybe less then 1% of the celebs/jewelers actually use on their pieces and he wanted "E" in color which is damn near flawless.

the entire design was done by Jay E and the customer is always right I guess. some people hate it, some people love it.

THE ENTIRE PIECE IS CHANNEL SET WITH 47 CARATS TOTAL IN DIAMONDS.
pendant is 6" wide. its really really stupid.
but so is his MANY watches, other pieces and REAL DIAMOND STUD CHAINS.

JAYEBLING.JPG

JAYEBLING1.JPG

JAYEBLING2.JPG

and with no flash
JAYE_BLING_NF.JPG
:wink:
wink.gif

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

lol, that's what a lotta people say about that JAY E piece. I'm not a huge fan, but it's a bold statement to go all channel set and spend that kind of bread.

how we gonna show you a piece that isn't done?
MC just got booked a few days ago.
the REUP piece is costing a fortune.
Jonas piece won't be ready til next week.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i don't like the way the "E" looks on that piece.

Quote:
my little homey Jay E who produced every single major banger Nelly put out and basically was the essential ingredient in that team from "country grammar" to "EI" to Ride with me" etc....
anyways, dude is a millionaire many many times over.....

yea i remember this dude.he was a white guy. he did all of nelly's & st lunatics early work. what happen to him tho? he never did anything after that. never was heard of again.

I like the Channel set, I don't like the pendant.

But this post definitely inspired me to throw EI on...this CD ran that summer for me and my crew.

Had our girls looking up lyrics online just to ride with us.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

^^^^^^^
He cashed out, lol. That's what he did....
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

Don't know if these been posted...Don't care...I haven't seen some of these before, They new to me...Meh.

cpr.gif

Throwback...

11.JPG

22.JPG

2411el2.jpg

2411fld.jpg

24y0mkm.jpg

2gwt9na.jpg

jibbs_23.jpg

47xlwfb.jpg

gamenewchain.gif

2hr2xyo.jpg