OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

That Re-Up @#%$ is dope fiend status.....I don't know who did the piece but I definitely respect all 3 of Swizz new pieces.....

DoubleJs07 you are a one off homey.....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

^^^^^^^
BEN

THE NAME OF MY COMPANY IS OPULENT GENIUS
20% OFF EVERYTHING @ KARMALOOP.COM
ENTER CODE MI8521 AT CHECKOUT

Quote:
DoubleJs07 you are a one off homey.....
:nerd:
nerd.gif
full.getty-72924680ms026_samuel_peter__1_02_30_am.jpg

Malice and Pusha seem to make good moves but that joint is terrible, seriously terrible. . .
Peace out to the westside, from Accords to X5's, I love 4's with the mesh sides...myspace.com/DomKennedy
Aiight, Peace.

I thought Icee Fresh was doin' the Re-Up Gang joint?

I coulda swore K-Town posted the mold in this thread a minute ago...
E2

South Side Hitmen.​

i dont like that ring that just posted. It looks cheap IMO but it prob cost more than i make in a year :frown:

WE MADE THE CLIPSE PIECE..... IF YOU LOOK IT'S DEAD SPOT ON....
THEN THEY PUT IN THE ORDER TO THE "RE-UP GANG" PIECE
IT WAS GONNA BE ON SOME CRUNK AIN'T DEAD TYPE STUFF....

THEN THEY COULDN'T COME THRU WITH THE BREAD.
I GUESS "HELL HATH NO FURY" HATH NO SALES.

SWIZZ WANTS A CRAZY PIECE MADE.
SO FAR THE MAIN GUY HE MESSES WITH IS SOL RAFAEL.
BUT ONCE HE SEEN NAS'S, JONAS PIECE AND ETC....
HE WAS LIKE BALLER, I'M F'IN WITH YOU.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben, are you able to remove diamonds from stainless, for example some puts diamonds on the lugs of there watch, are you able to remove them, or is it a wrap for the watch, meaning the lugs have to stay with diamonds. i know you said something regarding setting in gold and stainless, can you drop me a pm about it got a question.

How good is Sol? I keep hearing his name thrown around but I haven't seen enough of his piece to judge quality even superficially.
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
I GUESS "HELL HATH NO FURY" HATH NO SALES.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
ONLY BUILT 4 JORDAN SNEAKS
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

his work is aite. I don't think he really understands the true hip hop culture or what this new generation likes, so he can finnesse the basic stud chains, etc. but as for his major clients from mariah to nas to swizz, they've all come to me for custom pendants.

retrofeet,
if you're talkin bout a watch, yeh we can take them out, but that band is done dada.
meaning, we'd have to melt it down and once you take out the stones, its a wrap for that anyways.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

DAMN...i was look forward to that RE-UP GANG PIECE. And i know SWIZZ gettin a piece for da Problem Child... :pimp:
pimp.gif
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!! LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

haha swizz's spearbox pieces are CRAZY in person seen him on Tuesday in DC he had the gold and the plat or silver one @#%$ were OD thick (no @#%$) and shining like no other

good stuff in the post though icee fresh i see yall get it in!
MYSPACE!

Swizz's ghetto blaster is on point.. I need to cop a real one of those.. A big black/silver one.

Back
Top Bottom