OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
I think its hilarious that swizz has an allah piece and its forbidden in the Islamic religion for men to wear gold.

The irony.
:rofl:
roll.gif
BUY MY NEW ERA HATS NOW !!! 7 1/4 - 7 3/4
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZon_the_grindQQhtZ-1

Quote:
yellow jewelry > white jewerly anyday of da week

yesssir anyday dats why my fav combo is yellow diamonds on yellow gold
"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

^ i dont know why but i like that cartoonish ceramic joint....

i wonder how much the clipse paid for that Re-UP

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

that lrg jacket bun-b got on is sick
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

looks like the Malice really do get it for cheap , terrible work looks like someone spread mustard on his shirt
babies gotta eat !!!

you need a life if you seriously keep up with those dudes like that. Game kills 50 lyrically but like i said neither is close to best in the game right now. there is way better lyricists. Maybe to you stripes matter but it has NOTHING to do with an artists lyrical ability, it shouldnt matter at all because you have no way to tell if there lying or not. why are you on defending 50 so hard anyway. you got pissed when K-Town dissed him are you hiding something?

we make the best molds period. and we aren't even using a CNC machine which Jacob owns and now Johnny TV just got one.... it's just precision with my uncles work....

so as a favor for Swizz since he did me a couple solids, I made him the mold because I couldnt make the piece, but we're makin all the kid robot pieces now.
we just next day air the mold. then any decent jeweler can take it to casting and then set stones.

that was a 1 time only type thing.
as for the clipse, they just flaked out.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
How good is Sol? I keep hearing his name thrown around but I haven't seen enough of his piece to judge quality even superficially.
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Took these from a Music forum post.

Malice's joint isn't lookin So Thin, like somebody said earlier
414813785.jpg

Pusha is Gleamin though. Bapesta hoodie is lookin decent too.
1159040117.jpg

i think i read somewhere that dude is 33. Not that old, but alot older than I thought. Thought he was mid 20s.
Jerz!!!

I just picked this up today...I have a total of 1.5 carats now, nothing huge but its a start and im pretty happy with it

gg.jpg
Life is hard, but so am I​

nice grill but those bottom diamonds look rather foggy.

But the joint is in you mouth (NH) so that doesnt really matter that much
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Also from that Clipse post in the music forum....

Quote:
that re-up gang piece is terrible....u cant barely tell what it says..
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Back
Top Bottom