OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
go talk to here now CL,
she's at platinum motorsports getting her Strut Kit put on the rover. lol
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Quote:
Damn, thats pretty expensive, I can get it for a lot cheaper.

i dont know much about jewelry or its pricing. around how much cheaper can you get it? you can pm if you dont want to post it up.

they raping you with those prices, ive seen em alot cheaper on ebay, even almost 1/3 the price of what you put

but they're about half that weight
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

freck billionaire or whatever...guy under tommy hilfiger's son's label
43w8mjt.jpg

paul cain
43wz23m.jpg
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

YO! Dude cool as hell rocking RL if he Hilfiger affliated. I think I got a pink joint just like that though. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

LOL @ Paul Cain with some shine finally.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

YO! I see you with the press Ben. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

question for anybody
if i got a steel breitling watch how much would it cost to plate it in yellow gold if its even posible.

Quote:
hes not on Tommy's son's label... hes on Sizzle Records... owned by Jice
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

I been getting a lotta phone calls lately from nfl, nba agents and dudes complaining bout johnny tv's work and they wanna mess with ICEE FRESH. wait til they see Jonas's full sets now, he got like 3 official different shine sets. they shot that dub mag a while ago. we did Games jewels for it and fellow nter DJ SKEE will be in an issue coming up and I'm maybe gonna do a feature.

we gonna really kill it this year. I can't believe people still make pieces like that SLK.
that is just awful, forget making money, don't let work like that leave your shop.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
they raping you with those prices, ive seen em alot cheaper on ebay, even almost 1/3 the price of what you put

but they're about half that weight

1/3?

fam you aint gettin no 147 franco for 1/3 of that price above. trust me.
and you said but they're about 1/2 the weight, big difference.
cost on a franco of that thiccness is more then 1/2 of that price.

*EDIT*

i just did a search on ebay for francos, they got mainly hollow francos.
just for your own reference, a 36" solid franco like 5mm should weigh about 145 to 150 grams from 1 of the 2 legit franco distributors.

those listed on ebay are dumb light.
it's hard to find 5mm to 6mm francos that got that good weight.
i'm wearing a 200 gram 6mm 10k franco now.

lmao at that SLK piece, straight pathetic, prob one of those garbage stores on Fulton St. in BK made it
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Jonas' Car game is weak. He pushes a CLS500, not even the 55AMG.
Freekey Zeeky just copped the S550 and crashed it on the first day :lol:
laugh.gif

his car game is weak? he got 2 Lambo Gallardos fam. lol
put it this way, 1 of his employees, besides his partner who also has a lambo, has a gallardo as well. when you got employees driving/owning lambos and aren't the head dudes, you feeding cats good.

and he just gave that cls to his moms.
he coulda bought a phantom and a matching bentley GTC with the money he spent on ice in the past 6 months easy.

Back
Top Bottom