OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

that succs about the snitches in BMF. one reason why we stopped doin biz with them, but we never washed anything for anyone. they crazy.
and what buggs me out the hardest. DAMN THEY GOT MY MAN DAMON THOMAS? WOW! that's crazy. I had no idea he was involved WOW, I MEAN WOW.
btw, that's Kim Kardashians ex husband. I've known Damon for a few years, but I never knew he was tied in with them dudes. and Damon's ice game was stupid.

no bacc to the rolex's.
the gold bands we carry all have the rolex crown on the clasp.
I've never seen an aftermarket stainless steel band.

damn I remember when gold was like $275 a oz.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i've seen people sell loose links for various watches, incl Rolex, on Ebay. it'll be more difficult to find some for vintage Rolex watches, but you might was well try. why buy brand new bands if you don't have to? they're not cheap.

you can try checking w/some Rolex dealers for spare links too. Some shops are shady and keep links when they sell watches/resize them because buyers forget to ask for them.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

42ic0on.jpg

44kpgnq.jpg

47ju8wk.jpg

my mistake, they are oyster perpetual datejusts. as you can see theyve not been taken care of for a while.

wow those are real vintage man,especially the yellow one, you can tell by the font on the dial that its way older then my gold datejust which is close to 40 years old itself.. Ive never even seen that type of band before on the yellow gold one... I'm gonna check this book i have, the Rolex Report, which is like a history of everything Rolex has ever made for info on that band
the two tone band you can find extra ilnks for real easily

Are the watches working? do they wind up smoothly? Those are both real nice and you should definitely fix them up and restore them
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

thanks for all the help BigLesc, Icee Fresh, and CLsmooth.
yeah they both run pretty smooth, and wind up just fine, but i dont know when they were last serviced. my grandfather told me that the yellow gold one is older than I am, and im only 18.

yup, that dude Damon Thomas seems to be a big part of that Jacob x BMF fiasco. i remember reading some stuff on the case a while back and was surprised when I heard the name because I recognized it as being your girl Kim's old dude, ben. she sure gets w/an interesting mix....98 degrees dude, Ray J, guys in the L........ i think she needs to slow things down and get w/a cool, respectable, Chinese boy. tell her to give me a buzz. lol

btw, they do got cheapie stainless bands for rolex. i never click on the auctions before cuz i ain't interested (or even have a rolex), but i seen a bunch of them before. ebay might be KO'ing some of the auctions lately cuz of their allegedly improved stance against fake goods. the bands are probably made by the same dudes that crank out them bootleg Folexes. some of them fakes are getting good tho....dang good.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

BigL,

next time you go down there....
ask them why they used 2 different sized francos.
the yellow one is a 5mm and the white is a 5.5mm
they both hollow, but more importantly,
Benny 1000% or any other jeweler would have definitely noticed that they were made by 2 different companies and not only the size but the links are barely off to a sharp eye. look at the end caps fam, totally different.
fam, you got a great piece, make sure you get them to change them so that they match or show me the top of the chain where it's connected.

they still lost money on that piece unless they used white sapphires in the G, but you said the was SI stones.

peep game:
DG_BENNYWORK.jpg

ben, ill ask em, but that end piece on the white franco wasnt originally with that chain and Im havin them change that anyways, im not happy with the clasps, the one at the back is not originally from the white one either, ill post a pic up later
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Word BigL,
but honestly if the chain is 36" or longer, even 34" and longer, why not make it jacc proof?
have it connected with a proper sauter and weld it on to each end.

wait, my bad, I forgot, those are 2 different slight sizes, so it'd look bad.
but yeh, get a nice lobster clasp and as long as it's even length chain wise, you cool.
but change those end caps.

nice piece, but amazing price.

and Jacob isn't gonna beat this trial.
there is no fact or proven real statement that the mayor or any official state person has apologized to Jacob. ******ed. there are feds all over his store with earpieces now.
it's a wrap. Mariah is filming a movie in Alberquerque (sp?) New Mexico for another month so she's not testifying, but after DT dropped that bomb on jake, it's a wrap for real and those were legal notorized documents? ouch.

greedy man. greed will get you crazy.

I don't really ever like Rolex bands, one of the reasons I have no yearn to own a Rolex.

but that vintage all gold one is absolutely beautiful, so much nicer than how they make them now.

Anyone have more information on that style, what it's called, when it was from, or how to get some??

Thanks for the pics.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

oh I forgot,

thanks to all the nter's who've bought jewels from us, even small items.
we appreciate it.

I went and seen my piece today, it's done casting, my uncles setting stones in it now.
there's over 150 carats in princess cut diamonds alone in it and about 55 carats in ice blue round diamonds. the pendant alone without a bail weighs almost 900 grams.

IT IS SOOO STUPID.
its too big and weird shaped to have the chains welded to each end, so we have to make a bail for it, now all I'm trying to figure out is what kind of chain is gonna work.

RED ROVER, RED ROVER, SEND ER RIGHT OVERRRRR....... :evil:
devil.gif
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)​

Quote:
THrow some diamonds on it, custom bezel or some like that.

id rather keep them original. i need to find a place that will restore these watches. you can see how scratched up they are in the pics. CL yeah i dont plan on wearing the watches everyday, i just want to be able to wear them on those once in a blue moon occasions. theres actually a third rolex that my grandpa had but he wasnt able to find it.

yeah, I didn't want to diss anyone w/GMT, Datejust, or even Presidential Roly's, but I never liked their bands either. The ones on Subs & Daytonas are cool, but the others look a little too old fogey-like. The band on my POS Omega is pretty old-timer looking too, but I couldn't bring myself to spring for the Daytona, esp at marked-up prices. I don't live a crazy chez-chez life$tyle either, so it just wouldn't look right getting a more serious timepiece. I got my eye on a couple stainless #'s from Blancpain & Girard-Perregaux for when I can untie some more dough tho.

p.s. solder, BB

I don't like the Jesus piece without the crown of thorns, like someone else said, it looks like a kufi without it
opyight

Back
Top Bottom