OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:lol:
laugh.gif
i knew something had to happen in here when i saw how many pages this gained

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
Who the hell are you and why should we believe anything you say?

We don't believe you, you have no people.

Show something that proves you're a somebody.

Credentials?
laugh.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Damn, all I need is like 3 g's to start a new life. And my dude flaunting 100x that like its nuthin. Ben throw me 3g's and you can claim me on the taxes sonnn. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm dead serious tho. :smh:
smh.gif
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

haha, i wonder what ben has to say about all this.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Quote:
---signed Jacob the Jeweler & the Get ICEE FRESH Crew

(from my Sidekick.....in the pokey)
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Quote:
Damn, all I need is like 3 g's to start a new life. And my dude flaunting 100x that like its nuthin. Ben throw me 3g's and you can claim me on the taxes sonnn.

I'm dead serious tho.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

I already know one exact lie form CGANG

I know for a fact that Ben was at gilbs party. I can vouch for that.
Philly Pho James​

Quote:
roll.gif
seen this jump a couple pages and thought Ben posted some new pieces.... at the drama...doesnt someone try and pull his card every jewel thread??

Same :lol:
laugh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

man, NT is becoming more and more like .org everyday. idk if that is a good thing or bad thing.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Quote:
I dont care who lying or not I just like the jewels, but word to Zeekey yall broads on NT are connected to son joint like balls!

IT's called respect. Fam

Which you proly were never taught.

welchmccarthy9.JPG
Quote:
You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

cgang, how do u know ben? who do u roll with? what do u do?

because right now, you're all talk, until u provide some legit proof, not some myspace comment ben left on some page. all that shows is that you're paying way too much attention to ben and puts u on e-stalker status now.

i mean, you say ben's faking the funk, where's the proof? ben at least backed himself up with some pics. u're coming with nothing except some trash talk and a myspace comment. and to me, that's just some good ol' hatin'.
SHOES 4 CHEAP

XL TEES FOR SALE

Quote:
- you never were in DC, you LIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING
(NOOOBODY SEEN YOU THERE, THEY DIDNT FLY IN ON THURS, IT WAS FRIDAY, NO PICS??? AAHHHHHA C'MON, THROW IN THE TOWEL SON)

- YOU NEVER KNEW JAY AND JAY has NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE

- YOU NEVER KNEW JONAS until 5 months ago, he had NO CLUE who you were

- ALL THOSE CARS ARE OWNED BY YOUR NEIGHBORS, AND YOU WATCH OVER THEM, NONE OF THEM ARE YOURS

keep lyin about how you got that charger for free, AND you didn't get it from MA.....SCREENSHOT PROVES IT ALL

you sent that comment on jan 4th, and you got the car on like the 10th or somesh*it
ED FAM, THROUGH MY MAN BEE. I DIDN'T MEET HIM 5 MONTHS AGO, WE BECAME PARTNERS AND REAL CLOSE BOUT 10 MONTHS AGO. SO WRONG AGAIN EINSTEIN.

4. ALL THOSE CARS ARE NOT MINE, NEVER SAID THEY WAS. EXCEPT FOR THE BENTLEY, THE RANGE (WHEN I HAD IT) THE BMW AND NOW THE CHARGER WHICH WAS A GIFT.

MODERN AUTO IS FAM, RON IS MY BOY, I GOT THE CAR AS A PRESENT, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO ACTUALLY DISH OUT THE BREAD TO GET IT. I HAD TO GET RID OF THE EVERYDAY DRIVER. SO NOW WHERE IS YOU COMIN UP WITH THIS?
THAT SCREEN SHOT MEANS NOTHING, HOW ELSE WOULD SOMEONE KNOW THAT I WANTED THAT WHIP SO BAD?
YOU DOIN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS BECAUSE YOU OBSESSED AND THAT'S SAD BECAUSE I AIN'T EVEN FAMOUS.
AND I BEEN TALKIN ABOUT THAT CAR FOR A LONG LONG TIME, EVER SINCE MY FAM DMAC AND DOUGIE DEE GOT THEM SRT8'S. STOP EMAILING PEOPLE VIA MYSPACE ASKIN BOUT ME, IT'S SAD.

10 PEOPLE SEEN ME IN L.A. THAT NIGHT?
LOL, NOW YOU 100000000000% LYING
SON PLEASE TELL ME 1? OUTSIDE MY CLIQUE WHO WAS WITH ME? THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF MY FAM WHO WEREN'T SHOWN IN ANY PICS. INCLUDING TRACEY MILLS WHO CO-COORDINATED THE EVENT WITH GILBERT.

PLEASE STOP, WHO IS "CL"? WHY YOU THROWIN FAKE NAMES AROUND, YOU FRONTING LIKE YOU WAS JP AT FIRST SAYING YOU GETTING MONEY TAKIN PICS OF GAME.

BUT NOW YOU JUST CONFUSED.

SON STOP IT. IT'S A BAD LOOK.

BTW, BACC TO MY NEIGHBORS.....
BUT I THOUGHT I LIVED IN AN APT NOT IN BEV. HILLS RIGHT?
HOW ARE MY NEIGHBORS THAT PAID AND STILL PAYING RENT? SON YOU ARE JUST SINKING EVERYTIME YOU SPEAK.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
I dont care who lying or not I just like the jewels, but word to Zeekey yall broads on NT are connected to son joint like balls!
PREACH!
* NT Detective *
New York Division
TeamFreshPrince
TeamLakers​

Quote:
IT's called respect. Fam

Which you proly were never taught.

My G, respect is a nod and keeping it moving. I def respect K-Town hustle.

Yo ole' cheerleader in the face talking about some "Yeah Ben. Get em!" You d-riding till the wheels fall off.

Mitch F. Millions

Back
Top Bottom