OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WOW! thats sick.

Quote:
@ D-riding till the wheels fall off
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Fight Night NT Edition. :rofl:
roll.gif

But seriously peeps, Ben is doin his thang in a big way, but you guys ridin wayyyyy too hard.
Wanted: Air Max 97 Sz11 Silver/Red Hist of Air Pack

Hit up myinbox for JD exclusives

i guess that dude that came in just wanted to vent that maybe to get famous and now he's gone to do more myspace research
insert new sig here....

some pics from the old thread..rocafella chains

jayz.jpg

86496.jpg

91772.jpg

2554348.jpg

J1.jpg

01010055.jpg

rip_and_twista.jpg

was twista ever officail on rocafella?

qqphjq.jpg

qqpjtk.jpg

qqpmh3.jpg

Beanie%20Sigel%20Public%20Enemy.gif

qqprae.jpg

qs1uuf.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

fall back BFA.......instead of always trying to yuk it up and get attention. your time would be better served on being less of a fooligan and actually doing right by some of them kids you supposedly "mentor."

talking about how "messed up & hopeless" young folks are nowadays when you staying w/your antics & trying to instigate all the time........get outa here w/that BS.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Difference is I actually know this insecure loser in real life, not some random kid takin shots at somebody iv'e never met

the thing is, all that I said was true, how could I make it up?

And if it wasn't all true, why you explaining everything all deep & thoroughly so hardcore like you strugggliinnnn to get people to believe you

you know inside it's all true and it got to you, you thinkin "how"..

no matter how many made up facts you try to use, you're a phony, you can't save yourself anymore

I guess it was time for people to see the real YOU

cmon ben it's me, cdawg, you know who i am big homey, it's little homey..ill see you at the HOB tonight

Dude ktown does tend to fib
Quote:
MR. ARENAS HIMSELF WHO PERSONALLY INVITED ME
ed a thread about how his manager called u and woke u up mad early in the morning to invite u
Quote:
be serious we all know CLsmooth71 would never foresake his Lord & Savior.
roll.gif
You are not authorized to give sarcasm in this thread. Please report to a different thread and carry on.

^^^^^^^ he personally made the list up for his main heads....
I love how when it comes to me, everyone wants to pinpoint accuracy in my words.
but I didn't quote you saying I started a thread. fam, I posted that I was goin in this exact thread.
GA had his agent, hit me up because our mutual friend Tracey didn't have my # .

cdawg? oh yeh, okay, that makes sense.

who are you?
I'll see you 2nite though.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
And if it wasn't all true, why you explaining everything all deep & thoroughly so hardcore like you strugggliinnnn to get people to believe you

How in the HELL does somebody explaining why things are false make them TRUE???.........Haha Wth???

If that was the case every person on trail for everthing would be guilty
SETFREE

YO!
Quote:
BUT I THOUGHT I LIVED IN AN APT NOT IN BEV. HILLS RIGHT?
HOW ARE MY NEIGHBORS THAT PAID AND STILL PAYING RENT? SON YOU ARE JUST SINKING EVERYTIME YOU SPEAK.

I did catch that. Doesn't make much sense to me either.
Quote:
^ dude just tried to say something without saying anything..... :smh:
smh.gif

Word.

On the real though, as many dudes be on Ben's nads... it's twice as many hating types coming out the [R. Kelly] Wood worf [/R. Kelly] at every hint of exposure. :smh:
smh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
BRO WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE YOU CAM ON YOU 25/8
roll.gif
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

more jewelry less pointless claims about Ben being fake. dude is just trying to get attention just ignore him and continue posting pics of jewelry

If i can throw in my 2 cents i say lock this one up and start fresh or should i say icee fresh :wow:
embarassed.gif

JORDANKIID23 FOR ARCHIVE MOD

Lets go SKINS!!!! 0-1

Hey Ben, I hear you're making your own "personal piece" for the All Star Game. Would this piece happen to be a crab, like you?

Back
Top Bottom