OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
what a waste of my time.
had the whip parked in front, paid $60 to have it right dead in front
3 hours later absolutely nothin, but handshakes and picture requests.

spent 90% of the time talkin in front. then 10% hollerin at folks @ the mondrian.

don't tell me you don't know what I looked like either fam.

keep doin what you do best - LIE!!!

son tell me how you were getting picture requests WHEN THERE WAS NO CAMERAS ALLOWED AT HOB LAST NIGHT

don't worry

i saw u pushin the charger, gettin yo drank on actin a fool son you know who i am big homey its little homey

How did I miss all this ?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Original Soles.com
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Grape Jordan 5's sz 9-10.5 $189.99, NYC LBJ $450, Burgandy Vs sz 9 $179www.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclick

I wonder if he read that gun thread and was worried about Ben "having the cal on him"....

Lol.

I hate to admit it, but this is some damn entertaining e-beef.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Quote:
If you saw him why didn't you press him?

Same question I was asking.

Quote:
i saw u pushin the charger, gettin yo drank on actin a fool son you know who i am big homey its little homey
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
A-Town, Georgia
Forever pimpin, never slippin, that's how it is!
That how it's gon' be... that's how it was in the past... That's how it's gon' be in the future...
It's all day everyday, so whatchu wanna do with it?​

n48504003_30747262_5311.jpg
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

I was hoping to cop me this Franco 36" 3.3MM 63.4Grams?
18031_5.jpg

but Ima have to pass... Need da $$$ for other priorities.

btw I cop this jesus peice the other day..
DSC_2507.jpg
Club AMERICA campeon del Torneo Clausura 05

Ayo, Nas' video is on TRL right now and he's got the N peice on
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
If you saw him why didn't you press him?

yup, if ben is such a fake you should have ran up on him and took him for what he got and flossed his own jewels on NT.

i hope jim jones aint performing. i hope he's talking to them folks.
it would be mad sad if he needed a hype man

yo^that white gold Jesus piece if fugly, looks mad weird. you shoulda copped what ghostface used to have
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

this is how i like my jewelry not to loud n yellow you see yellow diamond on yellow gold for Fa-Real and if any body can help on what kind of gold is Pharrells chain like its carat n stuff cuz it looks kinda darker and i like

"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

No I'm pretty sure Jacob made most if not all of Pharell's early jewelery.
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

@AJ4EVER: how much was that jesus piece?if you don't mind..
TEAM AM FAM
DS Tiffany's sz.9 for Sale get at me!!​

Back
Top Bottom