OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
you shoulda copped what ghostface used to have
l_eed4f4955daa0aa9fe7344586d94fbff.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

YO!
Quote:
i saw u pushin the charger, gettin yo drank on actin a fool son you know who i am big homey its little homey
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

No jewelry or updates on the current "e-beef"? :lol:
laugh.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Yo KTown, how you feel about Vineyard Vines?
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

ok ok i dont ever reply to this @#%$ but......everyone is always askin K-Town if hes a crip....but "his boy" GAME is what a blood.....and if your doing the game's and nas's work how cum they keep shoutin out 4 jacob on there work ....i dont get it....

i dont know whats up but Ben keep up the work i guess...gettin paid it what its all about... so eff everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

game shouted me out heavy on BET and numerous times on the radio and anywhere if I wanted or got on him about press, but he barely even shouts out his own shoe. its not a big deal to me.

Nas has done the same, but I have never once asked anyone to shout me out. just him reppin that piece hard in the new vid and all over tv is good with me. if I asked him, it'd be the same, he hit me up about doin a new piece for his huge rope and wants to find a big brolic cuban, etc.

Nas has dissed Jacob in front of my face because of being robbed etc, etc. jacob has called him to try to have him vouch for him over 3 way calls to missy, etc. Nas aint reppin jacob like that, he sued homey and he was messin with Sol before me.

Jacob told the press that Fat Joe owed him 18k and such, but when it comes to press and pics, they cool in front of the cameras. I'm not for politics. just give me the bread. all of Fat Joes pieces for the last 6 months or so have been from me.

I don't need to be like Johnny TV and all on blast.
they all know who did the work on them pieces.
Mariah Carey as soon as she finishes this film is gonna do some press for me, but only cuz thats my homey and she's showin love.

I don't expect anything except to be paid on time.
my name, ICEE FRESH'S name is spreadin hard throughout the NYC diamond district and throughout Houston and Miami.

I'm str8. after NBA all star weekend, a lotta dudes who didn't know me, will. trust.

as for Game being a blood, what does that mean?
he was put in the music game by my OG big homey DMAC from my neighborhood.
that's official. it's about green, not red or blue homey.

and Game's main security guard and homey and road dawg, all the above is a notorious huge LA crip, very respected, you can hear him on the tracc "240" dissin spider joke crazy early.

but when it comes to beef and such, I don't care for any of it.
whether I'm affiliated with BWS, i'm still all good with 50, but yayo and banks had some funny things to say to me via email, text and through mutual friends, but I ain't care, if they wanted pieces done, I'd do them.

Nas ain't have too many nice things to say about Jim Jones, but he knows I know the dips. I don't care, at the end of the day, call me a doctor. I'm gonna save your life if you a blood, gunit, whatever.

I just want our work out there. our shop has no beef even though a majority of our clients are heavily blue gang related oriented. dudes who've been to my shop or know me and my cousin have spoke on it. that's how I grew up and what I knew since I was 12, I still got major love for my hood and especially since 1986 when I 1st set foot into that world. 5 years ago or more I was a DJ for HITTMAN, a well known NHB rollin 20's blood. his crew and mine grew up literally bloccs away from each other, just west of crenshaw was the border, but we both repped fairfax.

as for what RetroFeet spoke on shakir aka Shake is my dude and I knew Jay before he even did. but now shake is running Def Jam for Jigga, it's not a big deal. what I'm after is the dudes who like to drop cheese and hand me staccs and staccs of cash.

if you asked me would I rather be famous and sorta rich or would I rather be filthy rich and unknown, cmon now, I don't care bout the fame, I ain't ask for it. I still can't figure out why cats are so entrigued by my character, it's all love though. all I want is the best for my business and my fam.

peep the vapors issue droppin this month and a few more joints and the MTV news spot on me. I'm on the super grind. F everything else.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^why hasnt game been wearing those "GAME" pieces lately? he gettin some new stuff done or just wanted to switch it up with the dookie?
btw ben, a couple catts that came out wit g malone @ the hob, their jewels looked mad fugazzi

BEN, look i ains sayin u a crip or blood.... i dont even give a @#%$............just refering to other cats on here,,,,jus get your $$$$$$$$$$ boi that what im saying....money dont have a color...... sorry for the mis understanding..........

I have no idea exactly when the MTV spot will air, but when the producer tells me, bet I'll post it up here for anyone and everyone to peep. it's focused mainly on asians who influenced the hip hop world but stayed more behind the scenes. ms info, me, nigo and jonas of lrg were the notable ones I remember they interviewed.

as for game's double game chains, the smaller one broke when he was on tour in europe, I haven't asked him to fix it and he hasn't asked me to. he's busy as hell promoting this new single and pushing his album. if I get around to heading up to the spot, then I'll grab it and repair it, but the next 2 weeks for me is crazy, grammys and house of hype this weekend, then immediately into magic, then nba all star, then finishing some pieces we need to do and starting on hopefully a few new joints from connects I meet up with at the all star. not to mention valentines days is the 2nd busiest time for our shop next to xmas. I'll also be starting on a nter's piece that is CRAZY.

also, this jewelry game ain't for everyone.
I know everyone wants to be a judge, but there's something about having almost anything on around your necc or wrist. I know I feel naked when I don't have anything on. with that being said, the music game is the worst it could be now, it's at an all time low and jewelry isn't cheap, good jewelry is actually hard as hell to afford.
gold has gone up like $70 in a few months, so it's just rising, it'll hit over $700 per oz. very soon.

a lotta dudes will go to johnny tv and get a piece for $5,000
we just won't do it, even if we move 20 of them.
quality costs good money, we could do junk and have one of my repair guys who doesn't even make pieces make stuff that these other jewelers are makin for cheap.
but if we want our name to stay reputable, then we're gonna make pieces that are worthy of the best diamond blvd. there is.

we're in the heart of the hood, MAN THE WORLD FAMOUS SLAUSON SWAPMEET. NOW AKA THE SLAUSON SUPERMALL. it's not easy to bring celebs to my shop, that's why I got involved on this level. but we move major volume at the shop.

that's why when I tell cats how much francos cost, when they think it might be high, I tell them find it someplace else then. we're having no problem moving them, we move tons of them weekly, daily, monthly and yearly. so there's no reason to go below our prices.

if we couldn't move them, then yeh, I'd go more towards our cost, but we're in the business of making money.

but Ben on the real can you tell me by pics if a breitling w/ a diamond bezil is real????????????????????????

no one seems to be able to answer my question....

what yall gon do when someone gets @ you about all these jesus pieces n francos you guys want to buy

just curious :smh:
smh.gif

^^^^^^^ huh? gets @ you? what do you mean?

if they wanna buy francos or jesus pieces and they have the money, we take their money in exchange for the jewelry and give them a receipt if needed.

or do you mean, to these guys on NT who buy jesus pieces and francos, what will they do if cats try to licc them on the streets for their shines?

ninjahood, same ole @#%$. when I was on a short trip with them in london, Banks was getting mad love from people out there, more then 50 and nobody could figure it out....... until the next day, it said 50 cent and CRAIG DAVID TEAR DOWN THE CLUB.

I was like the main dude clownin callin him Craig David because banks is one hella ugly dude. and he looks like a bigger craig david. but he was like, you a blacc wall street chinkk, etc etc. blah blah blah. I heard you was in NYC, next time you come out, we gon see you, whatever. I walked down 47th and into their jewelers spot, aviannes and nobody said nothin.

and bayarea bee, it depends on how good the pic is.
it's like shoes homey, somebody could take a pic with some real jordans, but when it gets to you, it's fake.
I'd have to see it in person to examine the stones with a loupe.

Quote:
LOL
TARGET HAD LOW APR, AND 10K LIMIT
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT'S MY FAVORITE STORE,

WORD TO TREEWING. LOL
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Back
Top Bottom